• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sd359

94 Ranger push button 4wd not working

Went out today and hooked up to my boat pushed the 4wd button and nothing. I checked the fuse in the power distribution box it was good. Could use some help in finding the problem. Don't know if it matters but I moved the bed back and replaced the gas filler tube the other day but have done it...
  2. sd359

94 Ranger XLT 4x4 intermittent no start

My 94 Ranger XLT 4x4 4.0 will not crank at times. When I turn the key on the check engine light comes on and it will crank. Other times check engine light does not and the fuel pump does not come on. I used to tap the fuse box under the hood and I hear a buzz and it cranks. Now if I just leave...
  3. sd359

94 XLT Extended Cab parts

Hey guys, I am searching for a drivers side factory fender flare and a mud flap bracket. Got hit several years back flare was tore up and bracket went missing. If you have these let me know and please send price. I am in Rocky Mount Va.
  4. sd359

94 4.0 rod and crank bolts

I know that the 4.0 head bolts are torque to yield but are the crank and rods bolts also. I am getting a parts list for a complete rebuild and was wondering if I need to get those as well.
  5. sd359

Fuel pump short

I have a late year 1994 Ranger 4wd 4.0l extended cab. Form time to time when I turn the ignition switch on you don't hear the fuel pump run. Normally a few turns of the key and it starts and everything is fine. Today I tried to start engine just spun, after about 10 tries of not cranking I...
  6. sd359

94 4.0 Questions

I have a 94 4x4 manual transmission Ranger extended cab built in 11/94. The truck has 214,000 miles on it. I have a 4.0 that came out of another 94 Ranger built in 9/94. The engine in the truck has lost some hp and I believe has a small leak in the head gasket. If put under load, after driving...
  7. sd359

looking for 94 ranger parts

I am looking for a drivers side mud flap and bracket for 94 4x4 XLT.
  8. sd359

4.0 rebuild and swap

I was getting ready to tear down a 4.0 with a 95tm block and 93tm heads. I read today that you can't interchange a 95tm with a 90tm. I have a 94 ranger xlt 4wd w/manual trans. I have not had it on the lift to check my block numbers. The spare motor was supposed to have come out of a 94 as well...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad