• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bad gauge cause of 116 error code 1994 Ranger 4.0?

I have a 1994 Ranger 4.0, the battery/temperature gauge is not working correctly, goes way past the middle towards hot even though engine isn't running hot. Throwing off an error code 116, but have checked both sensors with an ohmmeter and have checked for voltage on the 2 pin sensor plug on...
  2. 1994 TV Mazda B4000 inflatable front seat question

I've got a 1994 Mazda B4000 with inflatable lumbar/side support. The motor works when the switch is pushed on for the lumbar, but the air bag is leaking and won't hold air. The side support motor won't turn on at all. I can't find any tutorials on repairing this type of seat. Any sugestions...
  3. 1994 Ford Ranger/Mazda B4000 front spindle berring question

I have a 1994 Mazda B4000 4x4 ext. cab with a manual trans, 100,000 miles. While re-tightening a front wheel berring (one was loose) I wiggled the spindle and noticed what seemed to be a noticeable amount of play. I assumed a bad spindle berrings, although both left and right sides seemed to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad