• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing all hoses - best resource?

I am going to start replacing all the hoses on my 2.3l and cleaning up all the electrical connections/replacing as needed. When I was younger, I could just take off a hose, and walk down to the parts store and they'd identify it and get a new one, or just cut some generic stock hose...
  2. What's up with my suspension?

If you have seen my other threads about my tire wear and alignment issues, you should know I have been having a lot of suspension problems lately. Now, my leaf springs look like this: Truck leaning to front left again. Unable to get great alignment. Body panels are off a bit (1/4") Truck is...
  3. Size of pinion nut on 7.5 rear.

Rear seal is leaking. Am trying to make sure I have what I need. Anyone know the size of the pinion nut on a 7.5" Ford rear end?
  4. LED Bulbs issue.

Hello TRS, A while back I switched all the bulbs on my Ranger over to LED's. However, I decided to change back after having the following issue. The LED bulbs (purchased from SiriusLED's), did not always come on, or when they did, they would just emit a small amount of light...
  5. Front tire wear issues.

Hello TRS, Was wanting some advice/insight into a recurring problem with my Ranger. The truck: 06' Ranger 2.3l, 2WD, 5spd, short bed. 150k miles. The problem: Recurring inner-edge tire wear. What I have done: Control arms, ball joints, bushings, wheel bearings,shocks, tie-rods, end links...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad