• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mazdakiller

Lower control arm bushings

I apologize for the delayed response, life has been crazy. But I'm still having trouble finding them. When I Google the ones @pjtoledo said to look up. They come up for a 2020-2022 Ford. Or old cars, Thunderbird, comet, falcon, mustang.
  2. mazdakiller

Torsion bars are a type of suspension. Bar goes from control arm to frame mount. Tighten a bolt, which moves the torsion key and then twist the bar to adjust the angle of the control arm.
  3. mazdakiller

Ok so I have spent probably an hour looking for a old forum but I don't see one. Maybe this is a new problem? Anyway, I need to replace basically the whole front end on my truck. 2wd/ torison bars. I found a front end kit on rockauto that seems pretty good and can't beat the price. Only extras I...
  4. mazdakiller

2wd 3.0 with 33s

oh ok, that makes life easier, thank you for the quick response @Dirtman
  5. mazdakiller

2wd 3.0 with 33s

ok so now that im ready to do this, im being asked what spline the truck is 28 or 31. Im assuming the spline on the pinion is what they are asking for but how am i able to tell without taking the truck apart?
  6. mazdakiller

2wd 3.0 with 33s

iight,it is a 5 speed so I'll go with 4.88.
  7. mazdakiller

2wd 3.0 with 33s

@ericbphoto @4x4junkie so my truck has a 8.8,should i go 4.56 or 4.88
  8. mazdakiller

2wd 3.0 with 33s

@ericbphoto i was thinking 4.56, so ill go with that, I don't have any stickers on the door so I wasn't sure if the tag on the axle would say. Which would be better, limited slip or a locker, I'm not to familiar with axles.
  9. mazdakiller

2wd 3.0 with 33s

So I put 33s on my truck and I can tell I need to re-gear the rear end. My question is, what gear ratio to go with and how do I tell if its a 7.5 or a 8.8. I do know it has 4.10 gears in it right now. Another thing is I want to get a locker but I'm not sure on what to get there either. Any help...
  10. mazdakiller

shocks and headlights

hey guys I'm new here of if I mess up I apologize. I have a 03 Mazda b3000, first thing I was wondering if any ranger headlights work at all. I heard 98 ranger headlights work and it would open so many new opportunities for me. Secondly, I am trying to find new shocks for my truck. I put 1-3"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad