• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.5 from a 2016...

Just trying to clear this up really quick.... Is there a 2.5 4cyl in the duratec family and once the internals are made for a rear wheel drive application, will it bolt to the 55R5E automatic transmission? Guess I'm just trying to figure out if it is a viable swap and has the same block as the...
  2. Blown Head Gasket at 32k....why???

Hey everyone. I posted last month that I had a possible blown head gasket on my 3.0 Ranger. The engine came from a Taurus donor. It had 8200 miles on it and I did all my research on what to do 2 convert it into a truck engine. Basically the biggest thing was taking all of the accessories off of...
  3. 3.0 Head Gasket HELP ASAP!

Ok....blew a head gasket. Original odometer is 185k. Spun a main bearing when my oil pump failed. The replacement engine was a replacement 3.0 with 8200 that came from a Taurus. I did the necessary things to turn this into a vertically opposed standard Ranger install. I swapped out the head...
  4. 2003 alternator options

First off I have a 2003 Ford Ranger Tremor Edition with 185K. I'm needing some solid information on my alternator options. Being an 03 Tremor Edition my truck came with a 115 amp alternator. It burnt up 2 years ago and I was forced to replace it with a 95 amp alternator as the original could...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad