• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger850

Junkyard Digs 1994 Ranger revival

NO. He clearly has some other issues. My Ranger had no issues doing 90mph if ever needed.
  2. Ranger850

Junkyard Digs 1994 Ranger revival

I never noticed a power issue with my 5 speed manual 3.0 with 3.73 gears, EVER. Once I learned that the 3.0 is a high rev engine, and drove it accordingly, I was even happier with how it performed.
  3. Ranger850

Truckspotters

I don't care for the "accents" but I do apprteciate Ford taking the brainwork out of locating the vavle stem. :icon_rofl: I really think a "tremor" or "FX4" Maverick is counter intuitative to their original goal, but you know what they say about Fools and thier money.
  4. Ranger850

Mismatched headlights :(

I'm parting out an '01 Edge, If the headlight housings will fit, you can get them for the price of shipping
  5. Ranger850

Truckspotters

Just saw this 2024 Ranger XLT Sport in the wild
  6. Ranger850

What parts to salvage from Explorer, and Sport Tracs for application in my B3000.

Thanks @don4331 for explaining. I wasn't sure about some stuff. Just thought I would throw the Rotor thing out there. I didn't pay attention to his YM or the year range that the swap would work on. Sorr IF I added confusion to the convo.
  7. Ranger850

What parts to salvage from Explorer, and Sport Tracs for application in my B3000.

I'm NOT familiar with your build BUT . . . From the '04, the rotors and calipers are an upgrade, not sure if the 2nd gen stuff is the same, IF they are, I would grab them off the newest version available...
  8. Ranger850

Installing A equus Tachometer

You have to remove the stuff from your truck. So i would do that first, so you know exactly how and what tools to use when you go the JY. My guess is a t*15 bit and a Phillips head screwdriver. But it's been a while since I've messed around with the cluster'dash area of my truck.
  9. Ranger850

i have another question

Go to 2;30. this is a CJ shaft, but looks very similar to yours. they make a tool just for it.
  10. Ranger850

Mystery tool thread.

thank you. Did you know, or did you do a google image search? Just curious because I would have never come across this in my world. This makes since because the little coin thing is a place marker for your ball, on the green.
  11. Ranger850

Mystery tool thread.

Really curious as to what the 2 prong end is for. Also wondering about the functionality of the little magnet and "coin" type peice. ANY IDEAS?
  12. Ranger850

What do you think of this persons 02 ranger ad ??

"Prototype" may be strong verbage, maybe "precursor" is a better fit.
  13. Ranger850

I Know, It's an EV

reminds me of the Datsun/Nissan 720
  14. Ranger850

Official "What Transmission is this " thread

Your money is useless. You would be doing me a fovor hauling it off for me. Let me know what you find out and IF you want this or not. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  15. Ranger850

Official "What Transmission is this " thread

I have NO IDEA whatsoever.
  16. Ranger850

Insanity....

See . . . You know.
  17. Ranger850

Trade TRUCK FOR TRANSMISSION in Savannah, Ga.

I tagged you in an old post of mine. IF that works for you and you need it, you can have it. Probably needs a rebuild though, EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that you want a manual shift transmission.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad