• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.0L ('83-'88) 2.0 carbed to 2.3 efi help

Hey there, my 2.0 block decided to blow up recently. Finding a new to me 2.0 block in my area is proving to be near impossible. There is however an early 80’s ranger with a 2.3 efi at a junkyard here where I can get the whole motor for cheap. I’m hoping someone can tell me where to look for a...
  2. 83 ranger with Dana 30 help with bushings

Hey everyone! I’ve got an 83 ranger that’s had a SAS with a Dana 30. The fella I got it from didn’t know too much about it, but I believe the front axle to be from 98 Grand Cherokee and the rear axle to be from a mid-nineties f150. It’s just a woods buggy but it makes finding parts difficult not...
  3. Dana 30 SAS 83 ranger track bar bracket help!

Hey everyone! So I’ve got an 83 ranger, recently bought. The owner previous to me did an axel swap with the Dana 30 off a 97 Jeep. The track bar bracket is not welded square to the frame and is sitting quite off center, as I found out when I took it in for an alignment. The old guy I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad