• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PO 500 Speed sensor A failure

2001 2wd v-8 donor is a 97 mountaineer speedo is working PO 500 sets as a hard code (soon as erased comes back) is this the rear diff sensor to the ABS? rear diff if from the donor and has a working sensor that is verified by test scope( it is seeing the rear diff ring ) not completely lost...
  2. 2001 coil spring ranger v8 swap, need help

Looked thru the v8 swap tech could not find an answer. 2001 2wd coil spring ranger 3.0 truck Donor v8 and engine mounts from a 97 mountaineer These mounts will not line up the engine, it is crooked off to one side. What have I done wrong and what mounts do I need to use. Thanks
  3. 01 V-8 Power steeing hose question

donor is a 97 V_8 5.0 the donor high pressure hose is threaded on the rack end the rack on the 01 2wd ranger is the bolt on press fit. is there a known hybrid hose for this application. or do I need to have s custom hose made?? the donor mountaineer is gone so no hopes of using the rack from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad