• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shocontinental

For Sale 1998 Ranger XLT 4x4

1998 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Short Bed: 3.0 OHV Vulcan V6 M5OD Manual Transmission Four Wheel Drive 3.73 Rear Differential (code 86) Drop in Bed Liner Cloth, 60/40 Seats Manual, Window Cranks Manual, Door Locks Bed-liner Flooring inside the cab (herculiner) 342K miles AC and heat work American...
  2. shocontinental

Suddenly dead clutch pedal?

1998 3.0 manual 4x4. 300K+ Clutch pedal had been working perfectly for the year I’ve had the truck, have checked clutch reservoir fluid level but have not needed to add any fluid in that time. A couple days ago as I was slowing for a stop sign there was a bit of a squeal from the transmission...
  3. shocontinental

Speedo reads 120+ at 5mph?

1998 Ranger 3.0 manual 4x4. I bought it with the speedometer not working. A quick search found that the speed/ABS sensor on the rear axle wasn’t plugged in, I plugged it in and took it for a test drive. The speedo would start normally up to 5-10mph and then suddenly shoot the the maximum...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad