• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Where to Get / Buy AC- Dash Vents for 1993-1994 Ford Rangers?

THANKS "franklin2" for responding, I APPRECIATE IT, I am Definitely going to get in touch with them and see what they have and things. I know this truck is going to be a Project but its going to be FUN doing it with my son, we have been working on it already, we replaced the Transmission and put...
  2. Wanted Where to Get / Buy AC- Dash Vents for 1993-1994 Ford Rangers?

Hello there, I am fixing up / restoring a 1993 Ford Ranger and have the Dash Pad replaced but the 2 AC Vents on the Passenger side are Broke from previous owner. WHERE or what company sells them, seems they are DISCONTINUED from what I can find. It has the Charcoal Grey interior and would like...
  3. C&L 73mm MAF ? Where to order / buy them for these trucks???

Is the "C&L Performance" Company still in Business by chance? And if so How does a person contact them???
  4. For Sale OEM fog light brackets

You still have these Brackets? I am INTERESTED and just need to know if you still have them and how much if you do for them because I don't see a Price? THANKS
  5. 1993 STX 4x4 Restoration | Project Peggy

Hello projectRanger, NICE looking setup and I am in the process of doing a 1993 Ford Ranger up with the 4.0 Liter and is the Part Number for them? Where did you find those Borla Headers if you don't mind me asking?
  6. C&L 73mm MAF ? Where to order / buy them for these trucks???

THANKS Blmpkn, I am just starting on this truck and just going to get the bolt ons out of the way before I get to a Cam and Head Swap and probably will end up putting a motor together and trying to get alot more out of it. I had one of these trucks when I was a teenager, it was a 1994 Ford...
  7. C&L 73mm MAF ? Where to order / buy them for these trucks???

Hello Everyone, I recently bought a 1993 Ford Ranger 4x2, 4.0 V6, 5 speed, Regular Cab pickup truck and am / have been working on it / restoring it. Anyway I was reading up on them and was going to purchase / start with the intake system and exhaust. I see that BBK / Edelbrock make a 66mm...
  8. Back Up Light Switch ???

Hello Everyone, I recently bought a 1993 Ford Ranger 4x2, Regular Cab with the 4.0 Liter V6 and a 5 Speed. Anyway the 5 Speed Transmission was BAD in it and that is the one of the reasons I got such a pretty good deal on it. OK now for my QUESTION, I replaced the 5 speed but the wires on the...
  9. 351 / C4 93 Ranger is on the road

SHARP and Looks Very Well Done !
  10. Clutch's used and Recommendations

Hey there Fello Ranger owners, I recently bought another 1993 Ford Ranger, Regular Cab, 4.0 5 speed and the Trans is bad but I have one ordered for it on the Transmission part. I figured since I am going to have the Transmission out why not got ahead and replace the Clutch, Pressure Plate and...
  11. Delete 94' ranger partout

What kind of condition is the Dash Pad in. I can't tell much about it from that one photo, I am interested in it? Let me know what the deal is with it and how much you asking for it? I have recently bought a 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0, regular cab 5 speed PROJECT and if it looks as good as it does...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad