• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mataroa

Cab corner rot.

Howdy! To start: My truck is having some issues with rust, to say the least. The bed, the frame, and even one of the cab corners is pretty bad. I'm not creative enough to tackle the frame rust, but I have plans for a wooden flatbed and the cab corner. ----- (Image redacted) ----- (Image...
  2. Mataroa

Greetings.

Hello! My name is Mataroa, and I'm the owner of a rusty but trusty 1999 Ford Ranger. It's lasted this long, that's gotta say something about it. I picked it up as my first car in the fall of 2016, and have been driving it around since. I've endearingly named it Ruckus, due to its tendency to...
  3. Mataroa

Would like some help identifying a component in engine compartment.

Hello there! I bought a (well) used '99 Ranger in Sept. of 2016, and have been replacing parts as I've gone along. Unfortunately, something new has gone awry and it has me stumped. The truck's been running a bit rough lately. A la, chugging at stops, including rocking of the engine and the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad