• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) CEL Code 172

Hi folks, 1993 4 cyl 5 speed. been trying to clear up two problems that I thought were related, but now I think they never were. I have a semi-regular CEL code 172. I think the code usually doesn't show up until the engine is warm, but it doesn't always show up right when the engine warms up. I...
  2. brown goo under radiator cap

Hi all, This is in reference to my 1993 2.3 with manual transmission. Here's what's going on: Today I noticed some brown sludge in the radiator (pics below). It was also pretty low on coolant. I have had a slow coolant leak for a long time, but I haven't been able to find it. I suspected a head...
  3. Brakes not working after oil change

Hi there, I have a 1993 Ranger 4 banger with a manual transmission. On Wednesday, I went to get my oil changed at a jiffy lube type place. I usually don't like going to these places but I just moved into a new house and needed to change the oil before a short road trip home for thanksgiving...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad