• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Exhaust Manifold

Trying to find a replacement exhaust manifold for my sons 2000 Mazda B2500 2.5L problem that I am running into is that I cannot find a replacement manifold anywhere on online. Whats the deal with these things? Where can I get a new one? Thanks.
  2. 2000 Mazda B2500 Electrical

So I am attempting to install a double din unit into my sons 2000 Mazda B2500. The radio that was originally in there did work, however, when using a light tester during install of the new unit the wire (yellow & black) that is described as the ignition/accessory wire has no power to it when the...
  3. Electrical Issues

So I am attempting to install a double din unit into my sons 2000 Mazda B2500. The radio that was originally in there did work, however, when using a light tester during install of the new unit the wire (yellow & black) that is described as the ignition/accessory wire has no power to it when the...
  4. Bed Cap Rails

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and in need of some insight. I just purchased a 2000 Mazda B2500 for my 16 year old sons first truck. I wanted to purchase some bed cap rails to conceal some body damage and just give an overall better appearance. Unfortunately I can not find a set...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad