• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Search results

1. For Sale NW PA 8.8 rear axle with 3.73 and LSD

I have the rear end out of my 95 4x4 ranger 8.8 with 3.73 gears and a LSD. I just upgraded and don’t need this. I’ll have a front pumpkin with 3.73 and open diff available after next weekend also. If your interested shoot me an offer. Located North West Pennsylvania.
  2. Off-roading In Ohio tomorrow since I’m getting blown off.

Well I was supposed to make a long drive tomorrow to get some parts off a forum member. But they still haven’t gotten back to me so I’m gonna drive down to Wellsville and do some offroading. Maybe I’ll see you out there. :3gears:
  3. For Sale 30 x 9.5 x 15 rims and tires $200.00

These are the tires that where on my 95 Ranger when I got it. I only drove on them for a couple weeks before I switch so I don’t know much about them but they road good. I did notice 2 of them have a little extra ware on the inside edge. I really have no idea what there worth so lmk if I’m way...
  4. 4Wheelparts.com am I being reasonable.

So over a month ago I ordered a Skyjacker lift kit for my Ranger from 4wheelparts.com. After a week I emailed them to see when I could expect it to ship. They said they would look In To it and lmk. A week later still no word so I emailed again and got the same response. So after another week I...
  5. 95 Ranger to 90 Bronco 2 suspension comparable?

I’m getting some sites telling me I can use a 90 Bronco aftermarket suspension on my 95 Ranger and some say I can’t. I know they are similar but what are the differences. Both are v6 2.9 and 4.0?
  6. My first Ranger

Just got this last week it gonna be my daily driver and a weekend project. My first Ranger but I’m excited.