• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Search results

1. Ramcharger90

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Yeah.... it will do that... until you get lowering springs for the front.... I had to use lift shackles in the back also
  2. Ramcharger90

Ordered a Walbro 255lph fuel pump and some new Russell -8AN fuel line and a new sending unit/pump hanger. Since the Doucheworks fuel line went bad already. So since I have to drop the tank or pull the bed to do the lines on the tank I might as well put the higher flowing pump in so I can dyno...
  3. Ramcharger90

T5 crossmember

Supposedly the frames are about 2 inches wider on 96 and up trucks.
  4. Ramcharger90

need help with engine balance

T5..... but I speed shift and run the RPMs out alot and race light to light.
  5. Ramcharger90

302 collapsed lifter!

Trickflow makes good lifters and hardened pushrods.
  6. Ramcharger90

1988 Ranger 2.3 won't start with key

I was gonna say check that trigger wire the red one on the small post on the solenoid.
  7. Ramcharger90

1990 ranger fuel tank and hanger

I would imagine the mustang pump will fit in the ranger hanger. If not I will have to fab it to work.
  8. Ramcharger90

Deciding What Configuration Ranger to Buy

Honestly I bought my ranger for 300 dollars. I have much more into it but that cost is related to the V8 swap. I had a 98 I bought in high school with the 3.0 manual 4x4 it was always breaking and needed fixed. The 1990 I have now came with the 2.3 manual 2wd it did fine in the snow but I have...
  9. Ramcharger90

Hydraulic setup on bellhousing

I had the first slave cylinder made by centric go bad in a month. It was leaking from inside the barrel, it had no scratches or scoreing in the barrel. I replaced it with one from a different company and it has been working fine since. But it messed up second in my new T5Z so high rpm down...
  10. Ramcharger90

7.5L (460) exhaust bolt question...

Atleast it's not a 5.4 Triton
  11. Ramcharger90

Most annoying commercials

I absolutely hate the music in those jimmy dean commercials. Also for Central Pennsylvania guys I hate the Bob Ruth Ford commercials on the radio. I will never buy a vehicle from those dicks.
  12. Ramcharger90

Getting ready to rebuild a steering gear I had in a different truck. Hopefully it won't have alot of slop like mine.
  13. Ramcharger90

Explorer axle D4? At pick n pull now!

I kept the spring perches on the bottom since my truck is 2wd. And lowered the front. I needed lift shackles on the back and used pinion shims. But I didn't have to change the proportioning valve my brakes work fine.
  14. Ramcharger90

Post Pictures of your Rangers

Ron Jeremy. 🤷‍♂️
  15. Ramcharger90

Amazon Prime Day

So deep....
  16. Ramcharger90

Did I ruin it? *Now with pix*

Grab your drive shaft near the pinion and push and pull back and forth, then up and down. If there is slop grab an 8.8 from the jy and start over......