Search results

1. Ramcharger90

Ford performance T5 Z

So what are the limitations and perfomance benefits from a T5 Z? I dont know what happened to my T5 it was working great considering the lack of 3rd gear all the time. I think they where not die grinded good enough so it just grinds then goes in. It was a cobbled together turd. But still every...
  2. Ramcharger90

O2 sensor issues

So Im using an A9L and a foxbody harness. I got that Ron Francis o2 harness, pinned it the way the instructions said for the year the harness is from. When they are plugged in the truck hesitates and pops and backfires. I can't figure out whats up.
  3. Ramcharger90

1350 series yoke

So do they make a 1350 series yoke for a M5OD-R2 or T5 the same length as a 1310 series yoke like the 2.3 rangers with that big damper?
  4. Ramcharger90

3.4l v8

So I have a side project a 47 crosley coupe and I was thinking a 3.4l v8 from a Taurus might fit nicely. Obviously we are going to do a custom chassis etc. Has anyone ever made that motor a work in a Rwd configuration? What transmission options would there be? Either auto or manual will be fine...
  5. Ramcharger90

What does this do? Is it important?

I dont know what that is for and why would I need it? The M5OD-R2 didn't have 2 plugs truck ran fine.
  6. Ramcharger90

T5 fluid

So Ive been seeing alot a guys running ATF+4 in the World class T5 I thought it needed syncromesh or dex 3
  7. Ramcharger90

Looking for Ideas

Im putting the T5 in my 90, I have a 89 stx interior in the truck now. Ill probably just get my bucket seat reupholstered and order a mew carpet. The issue im running into is the center console has to go. The shifter is gonna come up right where the cup holder is. I would like something...
  8. Ramcharger90

T5 crossmember

What did you guys do with the crossmember and pinion angle for a T5 I have the M5ODR2 in my truck and you dont really have to change anything for that. I couldn't find any clear answers in the tech section. I am waiting for a few things to come in the mail then Im gonna pull the motor so I can...
  9. Ramcharger90

Link goes to wrong place

I found a link on the other ranger site to here for a T5 in a 91. It took me to the 2019-2020 ranger tech page...
  10. Ramcharger90

T5 and an attempt to stay hydraulic.

So the clutch is messed up on the M5ODR2. I push the clutch in and the wheels keep turning.... so F this noise im gonna rebuild a T5 and put that in. I'm going to try a hydraulic clutch setup I found on another website and here from way back. Parts are 3/4 master for a 90 Ranger 3/4...
  11. Ramcharger90

90 ranger to cable clutch.

So the M5ODR2 is a flaming piece of s**t. Im throwing a T5 together from like 3 different T5 parts transmissions. What needs to be done to go over to cable clutch with the rangers pedal? Will a Foxbody cable clip on or do I attempt to get a S/N95 external slave? And use the ranger master?
  12. Ramcharger90

05 3.5 EcoBoost

Gonna follow along?
  13. Ramcharger90

An insensitive question....

If you are sitting at home during these days of "lockdown" are you really that necessary to your employer? I am only asking for a friend..... lol
  14. Ramcharger90

Mustang 2/ P71 front suspension.

Does anyone have any pics of what they had to do to their Ranger to use mustang 2 front suspension. I would like to build a chassis but if I need to cut the frame I'll just do it after the bent part. (After the radius arms) I couldn't find any in depth information on this or even The P71 crown...
  15. Ramcharger90

2020 tough?

How tough is the 2020 ranger? Its got a 120 miles on it and the insurance company is going to fix it from what I heard.
  16. Ramcharger90

3.0 carburetor?

Looking to see if a 3.0 ever had a carb. Or if any other intakes will fit. Ive heard 2.9 will fit but I didn't think the 2.9 had a carb ever.
  17. Ramcharger90

Freeze plug popped out.

So the freeze plug popped out of the 5.0. Has anyone ever seen this before?
  18. Ramcharger90

Speed calculation

I'm no Marthamatition..... but im just curious how fast in theory I would be going in 5th gear at 5 thousand rpm. Tire size 215/75R15 M5ODR2 3.73 lsd Any smartly pants out there wanna chime in.
  19. Ramcharger90

More Bronco hear say.

So apparently a Ford Dealership in Pa got some info on the new Bronco. It will be available with 3 engine options 3.0, 3.5, and 5.0. Starting base model will be msrp 45k. Now supposedly they have brochures in a box already and the trucks will be available closer to the end of year.
  20. Ramcharger90

That powder coat look.

So I need to paint my new intake tubing (not the one in the picture) and my throttle body and spacer to match my intake. I've read about Rustoleum appliance epoxy looking like powder coating but I wasn't sure if that was the case of if someone had any other ideas.