3. Ranger850

Rangers on tv

👍
  4. Ranger850

TRS Word Association Game

FreeFallin'
  5. Ranger850

2011 Ranger XLT 4X4 - "Business Casual"

Same☝ Also, I like those wheels. Explorer limited iirc. Lmk if you decide to get rid of the grill instead of the swap. I need one bad (https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/edge-grill-build.180003/). They're the first thing to go in a crash and the yard. New is like...
  6. Ranger850

Rangers on tv

Went back and started "Walking Dead" from the 1st season. Lots of old trucks in there. When they get to the Farm (2nd season), there is an old blue ford they're driving. Couple of old square body chebbies too. but lots of Rangers salt and peppered throughout the series.
  7. Ranger850

Rangers on tv

African-American Rangers?
  8. Ranger850

Hey Ford!!! Screw you guys!!!!

the ton after the 7th and before the 9th.
  9. Ranger850

Please explain "Prerunner"

@JOLENE_THE_RANGER. Forgive me. I wasnt talking about the REAL pre runners that really do it ( like you and your people ) I'm talking about the other ones. The ones that post " how do I lift my 2wd TIB Ranger" and they live in Florida backwoods. Let me just tell you that there is not much...
  10. Ranger850

Toyota had/has a "Pre-Runner" trim/package and Nissan has the "Desert Runner" pre-runner option as well.
  11. Ranger850

Lets not forget what @19Walt93 is really asking. Why are people who do not race wanting to build a "pre-runner". My answer is a simple one. They couldn't get a real 4wd truck, so they make their 2wd drive look like a 4wd off-road truck and then they say "it's a pre-runner"
  12. Ranger850

Thanks to every one who seemed to correct my statements about the 3.0 Vulcan. Even though I don't think I was wrong in any way, shape, or form. As a long time Ranger owner/Driver, most of my wrenching has been on the 3.0 Vulcan motor. I would not say I'm an expert at all, but I know my way...
  13. Ranger850

girl
  14. Ranger850

Twin I Beam Fabrication Question

@Mb4343 That's just @Dirtman . He can be very helpful at times, and very useless most other times. And this IS the BEST forum for any Ranger guy or girl.
  15. Ranger850

little
  16. Ranger850

That's not a translation, but more of a rearrangement of the same words. Unless American to Canadian needs translation? Yes, the Subject of the question that I was answering was "why does the 3.o get so much hate" and yes, I was referring to the Lima Family of engines when I was referring to the...
  17. Ranger850

I was focusing on the 3.0 as the subject and left out "Lima" when speaking of the 4 cylinders. Thanks though. I have been known to spew nonsense, but i got pretty close to a full explanation this time.
  18. Ranger850

Would like to go 65 on the highway

Different rear end maybe. Gears are your friend. I'm not sure on the specifics, but if everything thing else is in working order, change your rear end to get a different set of gears
  19. Ranger850

Turbos