Search results

1. 2008 Ranger driving light install

Hey.......Press one for english. Take it easy. The guy had a simple question and did not need or deserve your remarks. Anger will not get you anywhere .
  2. Ford Ranger with TPS

I have a 2008 Ford Ranger with the TPS system. It tells you when you have a tire with low air pressure. I bought a really nice set of rims and do not want to buy the new sending units. It is $100 plus per wheel to buy the compatible sending units. Anybody know how to deactivate the system so I...
  3. 2001 ranger mpg

I've got a 2008 supercab with 2.3L and 5 speed. Just got back from a 2000 mile trip. Mostly freeway diving and averaged 27 MPG. The milage is about 8,000. When I first bought the truck last November, I was getting 22 MPG. Gotta love these Rangers.
  4. Flowmaster exhaust

OK! Its been a little over a month. I guess none of you guys have changed out the exhaust for a more agressive exhaust system. If I change the exhaust, I will be entering new territory.
  5. Flowmaster exhaust

I have read numerous articles about mufflers that allow an engine to breath better with better performance. Is there any advantage in having a flowmaster muffler or similar added to my 2008 ranger? Will the engine exhaust sound be affected? Will the gas milage be affected?
  6. spare tire

I bought a 2008 Ranger Supercab 4 cylinder 5 speed 2 wheel drive. I just looked under the truck and realize that the spare tire is one of those small tires. Is there room to replace the spare with a regular tire? Has anyone replaced the spare tire with a regular tire? Thanks for your response!!!!
  7. 3.73 or 4.10 rears?

I just bought an 2008 XLT extended cab with 4 cylinder 5 speed. So far I've logged about 800 miles. Most of the milage has been open road freeway. I am getting 23 MPG. I was expecting to get better milage. I do not know the gearing of the rear end.