Search results

1. Beatin' it up in MA!!

So I figured it was time to do this, as I'd been lurking for a few years, and finally joined this site this year, after purchasing my 3rd Ranger.. I live in MA, and love cars/trucks!!! I used to be a suspension/steering tech, as well as a chassis-electrical and engine overhaul.. I never got...
  2. Anyone use Corroseal??

Let me preface this by: I know most products that claim to do something, usually don't work up to their hype, however..... I've been piecing together my truck, and I have a few pieces of heavy metal (axle housings, suspension parts, etc...), that I wanted to see if I could clean up with...
  3. Vibration at highway speeds, worse on decel...

As the title says, I've had this whirring, howling, vibration when I hit highway speeds, >50mph.. I've had the truck at 3 different techs; 2 of them felt the vibration, but neither of the 2 had any ideas of what it might be. They checked rear driveshaft u-joints, wheel/tire balance, alignment...
  4. Looking for a good drivetrain shop in MA/RI area..

Hey Guys! Kinda new here, but not new to Rangers. On my third, and this time around, I'm getting to build and modify the truck how I want, so naturally, I've been looking for some recommendations on drivetrain shops. I do the majority of work on my truck, however transmissions and axles are...