Search results

1. romcjr

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Refueled it , went to Lowes (along with everybody else it seemed like ) and got 4 1x4x8 to finish new shed doors . :headbang:
  2. romcjr

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Used it to check the lights on my trailer after replacing the rear 3 light strip with led's . All good and stay safe !!!
  3. romcjr

Anybody else out of work due to the beer disease?

The company I work for manufactures pumps for anything from wastewater to fire suppression . Our business relies heavily on castings from foundries , so for myself , I very much appreciate what you do . Without a supply chain our business will suffer . Thanks again !!!
  4. romcjr

I want everyone's input on adding the 2019+ Ford Ranger to the site

I agree with above posters . These trucks have same name but are far apart in terms of technology . My .02 . :dntknw:
  5. romcjr

I Need A Discontinued GEM Module / Parasitic Drain Issue Killing My Battery

Ebay ?? Lots of auto salvage yards listed there . :dntknw:
  6. romcjr

2019 Ford Ranger Off-Road Test - Broken Arrow Trail Sedona, AZ

Not bad for off the shelf , although I doubt wifey's truck would ever be offroad . :no2:
  7. romcjr

Water pump removal...

Thanks for the help !! I will browse around as I see other tools and kits available . :icon_cheers:
  8. romcjr

Water pump removal...

Any chance you have links to those tools ? Thanks for the help !!! :dntknw:
  9. romcjr

Corvette, Ranger and Telluride triumph as Detroit Free Press car, truck and SUV of the year

:agree: and vette's are made by chevrolet and telluride are Hyundai !
  10. romcjr

Corvette, Ranger and Telluride triumph as Detroit Free Press car, truck and SUV of the year

The vette looks sweet and my wife is really liking her Ranger !!!! :icon_hornsup:
  11. romcjr

Tow hitch Installed

There is a four wire connector already in place for the trailer lights . :cool:
  12. romcjr

Tow hitch Installed

No , all I had to do was clamp the bumper on both sides with those tabs that stick out , remove the two bolts on each side , lift the hitch into place with a floor jack and use the same bolts to install . 20 minutes , easy peasy !!
  13. romcjr

Tow hitch Installed

I should have been more clear , the hitch tube is not capped , the receiver is open on the back side . I put a polished stainless steel Texas emblem that I made when I still welding . The wife wants me to make her a butterfly to put in there , we'll see how that goes . :rolleyes:
  14. romcjr

Tow hitch Installed

No , not a Ford part . Ford was $343 , this is a Curt I got on Amazon for $128 delivered next day . We now have three trucks and if we need to tow we would use my super duty . I like knowing if we need to use her truck to tow , we have what we need . :icon_hornsup:
  15. romcjr

Tow hitch Installed

Got a tow hitch for wifes truck for Christmas . Hard to believe these trucks don't come with one unless you get tow package ! Took 20 minutes to install and I put the hitch cover off my truck on it .
  16. romcjr

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR to my TRS family !!!! Be safe and enjoy the holidays !!!!
  17. romcjr

Running Boards

This is my wifes truck . She is short and aging as am I . She asked for them and I complied . She's happy , I'm happy !!!
  18. romcjr

Running Boards

:icon_hornsup:
  19. romcjr

Running Boards

After getting a price of 800.00 for oem running boards , I decided on the Westin Protrax 5 . My wife is short and this is her truck so I got these for her for Christmas . Pretty easy install except for the fact that Westin marked the boards backwards , (driver side vs. passenger side ) and they...
  20. romcjr

Ford Motor Company is issuing a safety recall for select 2019 Ford Ranger for Tail Lamp Function

This recall delayed our delivery by a day on wifey's new truck !!