Search results

1. PacificGreen1998

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Got done super cleaning my interior today. My interior used to look like I never cleaned it a day in my life. Not true by any means and it was pestering me. So I made the carpets like new and detailed my vinyl dash and door cards...an I might do the back cab vinyl/plastic tomorrow. Here's a...
  2. PacificGreen1998

Finished installing seats with the nicer covers today. Had to finish up a couple minor things. Now that florida is in lock down I guess I have more time to clean out my truck and vacuum the interior. Hopefully I'll get time to vacuum and clean out truck today but got to finish cleaning up my...
  3. PacificGreen1998

Got the seat covers off of the old seats so got to take out the other seats for the third time and reinstall new covers....seats are a pAin in the a**. Going to be nice to go back to mint seat covers. :yahoo: I turned 17 on the 29th but guy at the junkyard thought I was like 20 or something...
  4. PacificGreen1998

I'd have to see pics of the seats. It's a 3 hour drive for me to leon county. Honestly I don't mind how horrible the seats look fabric on em feels fine other than looks. Just want to get my cruise control fixed eventually and that's my next goal after the seats.?‍♂️ I may even have another...
  5. PacificGreen1998

Like what kinda parts...a complete Triton v10 swapped ranger??Seats started to come out better after a litte scrubbing with carpet cleaner.
  6. PacificGreen1998

I get they look like crap, but I hadn't the time today to put the skins from the old ones on the new ones. I ripped the driver's side fabric with my knife by accident so stuck some tape on there temporarily the passenger side handle gave me some problems so I found a solution. May not look...
  7. PacificGreen1998

Alright so I didn't think that 3 years and things would change much on ranger's but I guessed wrong. I pulled some seats out of a 2001 ranger but had to swap over my old seatbelt buckles and 98 bolts cuz they were in better shape. The 01 seats had some fancy safety seat buckles and baby seat...
  8. PacificGreen1998

Say something about the person above you

@Ranger850 truck looks like it came off a episode of squidbillies
  9. PacificGreen1998

Wow I missed a bunch. Well I at least washed my windshield and found I may have to finally weld my exhaust. The sheety thing is I have to attempt to weld me exhaust with a 30/40 year old stick welder.:no2: Think it's possible but risky........I dont want to use clamps is all. But guess it gives...
  10. PacificGreen1998

Forgot to upload this yesterday. That's a kill switch I installed since I used to have one but broke a while back. Originally earlier yesterday I had gotten a momentary switch by accident so my friend had to hold it down while I drove back to autozone....his hands went so numb I had to pry his...
  11. PacificGreen1998

Nice, yeah channel I listen to mostly js local to my town. 102.7 Umatilla FL radio station plays mostly older country and is the station that made me like country as well as who I am. Except the radio I have in there now is honestly a cheap POS compared to my old kenwood just thought kenwood...
  12. PacificGreen1998

Installed a proper switch for the radio cuz other one broke. Also changed oil since truck 100k and then some. Took me and my friend an hour in an autozone parking lot to get the switch to work and find why it wouldn't work. Loose wire and fixed that and all my anger faded when that radio screen...
  13. PacificGreen1998

Dropped my fuel rail pressure cap again today and couldn't fish it out so I took a purple grenade Schrader valve cover am stuck it on there so I can say there's a grenade on my engine now. ? I did my annual duct tape headlight adjustment, because factory headlight buckets were too far gone and...
  14. PacificGreen1998

No...guy who owner's Cookies junkyard in FL scared the crap out of me and said he hasn't put it in the system so I didn't get to go through it all the way.
  15. PacificGreen1998

?Nice....yeah I've seen some questionable shtuuff in junkyards...I stopped into the junkyard today cuz I saw another ranger in the yard but opened the door to the stench of pot and cigarillo paper in the seat. Also found the seat was still clapped out so I was bummed.....why the hell is it so...
  16. PacificGreen1998

Installed new air filter today and she seems to run better and my acceleration seems better than before.....other one was actually from 2008 not 2009. Went to junkyard again and still no seats that don't already have like 190k on em. ?‍♂️
  17. PacificGreen1998

Thanks for info guys...I know I sound like a know it all but I still try and learn what is being taught. Truck was only worth a grand and the shop that fixed old green a couple years ago gave my gramps a bill of 3k to which he's still paying off. I drive the truck and do most of the maintenance...
  18. PacificGreen1998

Thanks for the info. I know buying another truck isn't always a better answer but I'd like to experience a newer or apparently older ranger later on down the road....not going to give up on old green until the wheels fall off. I got bored and bummed around craigslist and southern florida part of...
  19. PacificGreen1998

I have a trolling motor that I may get a battery for but oars that came with the boat may be shot if I can't repair them. I'd like to title and register the thing but if i can't find a HIN then I'm screwed and can't have a gas motor. I may go back and put some grease on the bed bolts since it's...