Search results

1. Ozwynn

2008 Kia

I just bought this yesterday. A 2008 Kia Sedona. On the test drive I drove it hard for 60 miles trying to force deleted codes to pop up (common practice for dealerships to delete codes for the inspection). I didn’t get any codes and after dickering on the price I drove it home for $3500. On...
  2. Ozwynn

My V65 Magna

this is the 84 V65 Magna I bought for $100 in April 2018. I put a battery, handlebars, grips, tires, and brakes on it to get it road worthy and road it like this for 9 months, approx 9000 miles last Thursday I added new KTM extendable mirrors and today I rode 180 miles round trip in...
  3. Ozwynn

Username

How do I change my username without losing all my stats?
  4. Ozwynn

Still starving for fuel

On my F150 I pulled the injectors out, soaked them in a bucket of gumout injector cleaner over night and cleaned them. hooked them up to power to make sure they click. reinstalled with new o-rings, changed the fuel filer and have run 3 tanks through both tanks with lucas fuel system cleaner. I...
  5. Ozwynn

Just checking in

Just checking in. How’s everybody doing? I’m still riding my V65 Magna to work every day because some days my truck runs and some days it doesn’t. Seems to be completely random. The rear fuel pump dies randomly. I did drive it 200 miles on the 12yo gas in the front tank. Ran 5gal of fresh gas...
  6. Ozwynn

I may be done

I may be done with building trucks and cars. Having to put my V65 Magna back together from scratch has re-inighted my passion for motorcycles. I have a daily driver quality bike that get 32mpg with me cruising at 80-90 mph with pulls into the 100mph range (125 on my way to work this morning)...
  7. Ozwynn

1000 Mile review, Dodge Dart Rallye

I am not going to go into the details on the reasons we filed Bankruptcy except it was all medical bills..... Like over $100,000 for surgeries and cancer treatments that wasn't covered by insurance over the last 5 years. Since I needed something to make payments on I decided to buy a new car...
  8. Ozwynn

Lets play a game.....

Somebody gives you a Free 1992 Suzuki Samauri with no engine or transmission/transfercase...... You can only build it with Ford Ranger parts or parts commonly associated with a Ford Ranger SAS or lift or...... what do you build
  9. Ozwynn

Reasons why I love my daughters

Me: so Tiana and I were walking through the winnco parking lot and she has a geekgasm over a starwars sticker on a car. I said "you know, when you guys were kids we didn't force our religion on you because we wanted to to make up your own minds. We raised you right, gave you all the available...
  10. Ozwynn

Revenge of the 5th

Join me in celebrating Revenge of the 5th
  11. Ozwynn

1983 Honda Magna V65

I bought this bike and a parts bike for $100. She sat for the last 8 months and today I put fresh gas in her and she fired right up https://youtu.be/XtEqgmg6WUs
  12. Ozwynn

Autozone Distributors PSA

I didnt know where to put this ******PSA****** For those not in the know. If you buy a distributor with a cast iron gear from autozone make sure they give you the correct TFI module. I was supposed to have a gray TFI module and my distributor came with a black one. While gray and black are...
  13. Ozwynn

Running with 3g alternator

Running with billet smog pump eliminator and 3g alternator. Smog pump eliminator fit like it was supposed to and this one from LMR came with a billet aluminum pulley. Didn’t have to find a shorter belt or get pipe plugs or nothing..... I do need to replace the belt because it’s old and it slips...
  14. Ozwynn

The next think to break

1990 F150 4x2 5.0l 5spd Next thing to break is going to be the smog pump. I just want to delete it with a proform 68110 smog pump eliminator. My question is where do the hoses on the smog pump go and can I just plug the hoses instead of plugging the holes left in the head when the hoses are...
  15. Ozwynn

3g Alternator swap question

If I am using a 4 gauge charge cable with a 200a mega fuse, then why do I need to use the original pair of black/red stripe fusible linked wires? Don’t they both run to the battery side of the starter solenoid?
  16. Ozwynn

Should I get my CDL back?

I retired for trucking June 2015 because I had cancer and I was having problems controlling my diabetes. I surrendered my CDL when I had my heart attack nov 2015. Today (actually yesterday) I had 2 doctors appointments, one was with my Endocrine and I just had my 3rd consecutive A1C under 8...
  17. Ozwynn

Realtruck dot com

Anybody else order from them? I ordered my new y-pipe and cat from them a week ago and it still hasn’t shipped. The email they sent said it would ship in 24-48 hours.. so I ordered it at 4pm Pacific time on Monday. So it should have shipped Thursday morning at the latest.....
  18. Ozwynn

Full sized Ford guys

The patient: 1990 F150 2wd 5.0l Problem: run the engine until it gets warm, then shut it off (or it stalls) then it’s 20-40 minutes before it restarts and the starter drags really slow Trouble shooting: pulled starter and had it bench tested, starter tested bad, replaced starter back in...
  19. Ozwynn

Another Foreign rant

Every time I mess around with a foreign I am so glad I also have a domestic. This time it’s my 2006 Kia Sedona. Why in the hell is the metal part of the brake line coming out of the caliper routed directly across the caliper mounting bolt? There is approx 1/2” clearance and you cannot get a...
  20. Ozwynn

Mechatronics

Anybody have a degree in Mechatronics? Considering an AAS in Mechatronics since the VA is going to pay for it now that my hearing loss has been upped to 25% disability