Search results

1. Multiple problems!

Hey everybody, Looking for some advices here. I have a 98 B4000 with 270k on it so far. In the last couple months, it started to act weirdly on cold startups (by cold I mean when it sat for a while because I don't think temperature matters...let me explain why!) So the symptoms: when it sits...
  2. Electrical problem/ground fault

Hi guys, I'm running down low on ideas/solutions to solve an electrical (wich I believe to be a serious ground fault) problem on my 98 B-4000 4.0L (Manual transaxle, 4X4). Any help will be appreciated. Let me start by the symptoms: While driving at low speeds in the woods at night coming...
  3. Leaking differential seal...help please

Hi, my differential oil seal leaks quite a bit and I just wonder if I can change it just by removing the drive shaft and drive shaft flange or if I have to open the differential cover and pull the shaft out... (I hope not!) I've noticed there is a nut securing the drive shaft flange to the...
  4. Transmission swap

Hi, I'm looking to change the engine on a 1994 B4000 4.0L 4X4. Since I've seen that in those years, the 3.0L V6 engine had a better mileage, I would like to change my 4.0L for the 3.0L. (I don't need the power of the 4.0L). So here is my problem: I know that the transmissions for 3.0L and 4.0L...
  5. propane conversion for EFI

Hi, I've read a few topics here relative to propane conversion and I was surprised to find out that it seemed obvious that EFI engines could not run on propane. I don't know too much about the subject but what I know for sure, is that there is one company that offers propane conversion kits for...