Search results

1. 03 Ranger 3.0 OBD not ready for smog after drive cycle

K/N filter is not always the best way to go. When you oil it how much is to much? How much is enough? Cold air is outside the engine compartment. Ray
  2. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Developed the dreaded coolant leak from the timing chain cover. Will need to pressure test it to be sure but quick look points to that. Since it’s open will replace water pump, timing chain, sprockets and gaskets. It has over 220K . With my back I will need to get someone to do it. Ray
  3. Oil change now no pressure

Take your splice out and see if that affects your readings. If you have a change then you caused it, if no change then progress to something else. Ray
  4. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

@Uncle Gump you are a good man. Ray
  5. We have a new branch of military - Space Force

Can make whatever your cronies want to hear but it requires funding which congress has a part of. Ray
  6. Reliability issue

I am guilty of making a toasted pb&j After reading and getting hungry. Commercial smooth, need to find some natural crunchy for morning. Ray
  7. Reliability issue

I like reading these posts, makes me smile. Definitely have varying levels of insights. In order to get back on track... Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches taste better on toasted bread or un-toasted bread? Ray
  8. Want to clear up space in engine bay

Sell Ranger Buy S10 Be happy Fix stuff regularly Ray
  9. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Best man at my wedding was Dennis Becker from Catasaqua??? Ray
  10. Ranger frames the same?

Each state is different and they have different guidelines on titles and registration. Chop Shops do this at times but doesn’t make it legal. There is a recognized differences in repair and body swapping. It would be wise to look at your local laws and regulations. Most shops that do resto...
  11. Injector cleaning

WitchHunter performance Get a set of junkyard OEM injectors and send them in for 23 bucks apiece. Ray
  12. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Humor is sometimes hard to convey on the net. Ray
  13. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Drove my truck to town. Ray
  14. AC Compressor Stalls??

X5 and if you are also saying that you only get max blower fan then you have a problem with the resistor fan settings. Ray
  15. Recovery points on your Ranger

It’s only for decoration. Ray
  16. Broke ignition accuator rod

Their listing for Rangers starts at 2003 yours is 1999. Or are you working on a different one? Ray
  17. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Drove my truck to town today. Ray
  18. Would you sell your old ranger if you had to rebuild your engine?

Not sure if a good deal on letgo or CL would be cost beneficial for a Brazil end user. Ray
  19. WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

George Carlin had a routine about “stuff”. Ray
  20. Amazon warehouse is awesome

Dang I read it wrong... I thought it had a new branch called Amazon Whorehouse who needs or wants a warehouse. Ray