Search results

1. RangerFabWorks

My 95 F-150 build.

So she’s in the hands of the best machine shop on Long Island. I’ll report back when she’s back home.
  2. RangerFabWorks

Shoulder Surgery

Feel better Johnny.
  3. RangerFabWorks

My 95 F-150 build.

I’m not sure yet. Most likely just a standard overhaul. But if budget allows. Maybe do some upgrades.
  4. RangerFabWorks

My 95 F-150 build.

that’s thankfully just my dogs hair. Yeah bearings are down to the copper. To the machine shop she goes.
  5. RangerFabWorks

Potential project, looking for info.

Before this thread gets too out of hand. I’m closing it. Newtoblueoval. You received plenty of answers. Lots of sound advice. Take it as you please.
  6. RangerFabWorks

Say something about the person above you

@85_Ranger4x4 seems like a morning beer drinker.
  7. RangerFabWorks

My 95 F-150 build.

So while I was getting parts off the bronco I’m parting out. I noticed the shocks looked fairly new. So went ahead and pulled them out. Painted them. And installed them on my truck. I’d say my old ones were pretty much done “New to me” shocks cleaned up rather nicely
  8. RangerFabWorks

My 95 F-150 build.

Finally got around to replacing the dash pad. Got some cheapo floor mats from Walmart. And just did a little cleaning overall. I’m really loving this truck again.
  9. RangerFabWorks

@sgtsandman wants to see some ban action
  10. RangerFabWorks

refurbish aluminum alloy wheels?

That’s the one. Make sure you get the oven cleaner. But avoid the candy with the peanuts.......
  11. RangerFabWorks

refurbish aluminum alloy wheels?

Ez off oven cleaner works well for removing the clear from aluminum. It’s the stuff in the yellow can. Make sure you wear a respirator when using it. Stuff stinks like crazy
  12. RangerFabWorks

TRS Word Association Game

Calzone
  13. RangerFabWorks

Big booty!
  14. RangerFabWorks

@ericbphoto has his truck upside down again.
  15. RangerFabWorks

My above comment is invalid because my dumb ass brain can’t separate uncle gump and grumpaw. uncle gump is confused by my nonsense
  16. RangerFabWorks

@Uncle Gump dream car is one I already own (well close enough)
  17. RangerFabWorks

Fake news