Search results

1. 95 ranger abs delete distrbution block

Anybody know who makes/sells a 'direct replacement' distribution block for these Ranger abs deletes?? Thanks
  2. Steering locked up??

Okay so I'm swapping a V8 into a 95 Ranger RWD std. cab. I've totally stripped the engine bay EXCEPT for the power steering gear box and steering shaft. Now I've done a few things at the same time so I'm not sure what may have caused what I perceive to be a problem. Or maybe it's not, so here...
  3. stock ranger clutch master cyl pushing a Mcleod internal slave cylinder??

Hello All. I'm tryin' to put together a combination hydraulic clutch for my 95 ranger with a 351C/toploader trans. I would like to use the stock master clyinder ( for fitment purposes ) and I need to convert to an internal slave due to clearance issues...
  4. '95 Hydraulic Clutch(5 spd) reuse on a '71 Toploader(4 spd) ??

Hello All. I've got a '95 Ranger V6, 5 spd manual that I'm doing an engine/trans/rear end/ everything swap. So I'm installing a 4 spd. '71 toploader behind a Cleveland and trying to figure out the clutch app. I want to use. The truck came with a hydraulic clutch. I know I have to...
  5. From Computer to Carburetor.. How to Empty an Engine Bay????

Hello All, Just pulled my 4.0 from my 95 Ranger, Std. Cab, 2WD. I am going to load my 351C /408 w/ 4 spd. Toploader in it's place. Needless to say, I've got wire harnesses everywhere along with all the other systems parts and pieces lookin like a bomb went off!! o_O What I would LIKE to do...
  6. Tie Plates for Leaf Springs

HELP ! I cannot find leaf spring tie plates for my FX4 Level 2 Axle.. I have a reverse hung axle on my '95 Ranger. I purchased this Ranger with this already done (to lower the stance) but it had a standard 8.8 (3.55) 2.8"dia. axle I now have an FX4 Level 2 from an '07 Ranger...
  7. 351 (408) C ( Toploader 4spd )into 95 Ranger 2WD

Hello All . Just gettin started on my conversion from an existing 4.0L . Wondering about how much to strip from engine bay to install this carburetor monster. I'm thinkin I can use all the standard functions ( lights, brakes, vacuum, steering, etc.) and still remove all the computer stuff...
  8. WTB: Ranger Rear Axle

looking for 2003-2007 FX4 Level 2 complete axle assembly