Search results

1. pjtoledo

more pics

no, that would be a W-I-F-E I have over 45 years of research to back that up.
  2. pjtoledo

Hey from Maine!

friendly F.I.Y. your 8.8 rear axle might have the big tubes and outer bearings,,,,but inside the carrier is only 28 splines. also the shafts are slightly shorter than some previous years.
  3. pjtoledo

"new" member + pictures

just watched the video,, where are the training classes?
  4. pjtoledo

new member augusta, ga

Augusta eh? is Ft Gordon still active? permission to board granted
  5. pjtoledo

Hello from Colorado

I like your ideas. go for it and keep us posted. on behalf of all the Ranger owners in the great salty rust belt,,,,,"we hate you" :icon_thumby:
  6. pjtoledo

Hello from Michigan

it appears the welcoming committee is a bit lacking for Michigan. say something about a 2.9 engine, good or bad, and you'll get a few responses.
  7. pjtoledo

Radiator support rust.

it will go far beyond removing both fenders. rust never gives us an easy fix. I would advise against welding something solid between the body and frame. since there needs to be some flex that will force something else to bend & break.
  8. pjtoledo

Rusted

fluid film. it does spread and creep into seams & joints. I have it applied in the late fall. there are other products similar to fluid film.
  9. pjtoledo

right parts, great service. bed bolt kit

heads are a bit lower profile. hex hole is 8mm or 5/16".
  10. pjtoledo

right parts, great service. bed bolt kit

Kudo's to RockAuto. ordered these yesterday at about noon, arrived this morning via standard shipping. Dorman 924-310, total plus taxes & shipping about $61. they are larger than stock, about 14mm or 9/16" they do come with the usual Prop 65 warning, so don't have sex with them in California.
  11. pjtoledo

ABS Light

put the O'scope on and monitor as you turn the wheel slowly by hand. then compare to the other wheel at same speed. if the amplitude is different try moving the trigger ring closer to the sensor to increase it.
  12. pjtoledo

Can't find this steering knuckle

car-part.com has a couple hundred listed in the Midwest. '99 RH
  13. pjtoledo

2021 Bronco = Spring board to the 2023 Ranger

and because said excursion was done on a budget, they obviously took......... the Econoline
  14. pjtoledo

2021 Bronco = Spring board to the 2023 Ranger

no. it's a Roxor
  15. pjtoledo

NOTICE Welcome New Moderators....

I assume you're speaking from experience?:secret:
  16. pjtoledo

NOTICE Welcome New Moderators....

I vote nerves. my right arm tingles and goes numb if held in certain positions. rotating the shoulder brings it back in a few seconds. or maybe parasites. disclaimer, I'm not as doctor but I read the internet a lot.
  17. pjtoledo

Lower intake gasket popping out repeatedly near crank position syncronizer

I'll comment on just one of your concerns. do not re-torque bolts that have thread locking compound. pics of the blow out may help.
  18. pjtoledo

Just curious/ need permission to post something

I think if you do @Jim Oaks it will take you directly to the forum owner. reply to a thread with @Jim Oaks will send it to him.
  19. pjtoledo

Ranger differentiel

neither of those are ratcheting differentials. modern ratcheting differentials are available for many axles.
  20. pjtoledo

latest tech in electric vehicles