Search results

1. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

Me thinka if you putta a battery on the spinny gun thingy it would work... :buttkick: Grumpaw
  2. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

What ima doin wrongly ??? Grumpaw
  3. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

I think maybe he took your advise Dirtman. I think he left to start his own forum...possibly this is him in his attempt to start one he can understand... :icon_rofl: Grumpaw
  4. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

He probably read the latest issue of "How To Make Enemies and Look Like An Asshole While Doing It" ;missingteeth; Grumpaw
  5. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

X2,,,I didn't notice the insult toward the mod. until I re-read post # 12. WOW... :icon_surprised: Grumpaw
  6. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

Yeah !!! And I want a chart that lists all the different nuts/bolts/screws that were available on Rangers, both SAE and Metric. Also their positions on the truck, and what they were used for. Also any that were left handed thread and whether or not a special left handed screw driver was...
  7. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

Naw, his has 6 holeys, that wheel has 10 holeys Grumpaw
  8. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

To the OP... Obviously it's a wheel, and, It has holes... So, obviously it a "holy wheel". Now, this is the person you should ask about your "holy wheel" as he is an authority on them. He's actually shown with a set of "holy wheels" on his "holy roller" Grumpaw
  9. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

Well, we all know that it is a wheel... He also knows that it is a wheel... And we all know that a wheel is round... That means that round = a circle... And you all know what a circle means... CIRCLE JERK TIME Grumpaw
  10. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

It all depends on what you know. If you know, do you want to know more....or do you want to know less? If you know and want to know less, how do you "un-know" something that you know? And, if you know how to "un-know" something, then when you "un-know" , how do you "un-know" how to "un-know"...
  11. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

Only The Shadow Knows... :dntknw: Grumpaw
  12. Grumpaw

What wheel is this?

Now now Dirtman...you know everyone can't be as fun loving and outgoing as you and I. It took us years and years of experience to become as obnoxious as we are... It looks like some people just start out that way and go down hill from there. Maybe some of these new people will realize that this...
  13. Grumpaw

repairing recovery/tow strap

And if your referring to our elected officials, THAT is open for a serious debate... ;missingteeth; Grumpaw
  14. Grumpaw

repairing recovery/tow strap

The government has STANDARDS ???? Since when ??? :shok: Grumpaw
  15. Grumpaw

Being Prepared in an older RBV

WOW !!! You guys are hard...really hard !!! :shok: Grumpaw
  16. Grumpaw

Dirtman, I just know you carry a half dozen cans of "Chowdah" in your truck... Are you saying you wouldn't even part with one to help a starving guy in a broke down rig, who didn't bring any food with him ??? :icon_surprised: Grumpaw
  17. Grumpaw

Additionally, in my kit, I carry a small folding camp saw and a small camp hatchet. If you have to cut some wood or branches for firewood they will come in handy. In all my vehicles ( 4 ) I carry a good multi tool, an accurate tire pressure gauge, box cutter, Bic lighter, fuses. That stuff all...
  18. Grumpaw

Bottle Jack, with a one x one foot piece of 3/4 ply wood for a base. Good quality tire plug kit. Good quality 12 volt air compressor. A small funnel. A couple of Bic type lighters. A box cutter/xtra blades. Assortment of wire ties including 12 and 18 inchers. Roll of stainless steel bailing...
  19. Grumpaw

1/3 of a 12 cyl. Engine

Been watching the latest Mecum Auction, and came to the realization that us Ranger owners with 4 cyl engines, do not really have a 4 cyl engine. Rather it's 1/3 of a 12 cyl engine, including about 1/4 of it's 600 hp ratings (using a 12 cyl Ferrari as a base example) We can call it the 1/3 X...
  20. Grumpaw

New 1999 Mazda B3000 owner

Hello and welcome... No need to search before posting, just ask away if you have a problem or question. Lots of help here, and a lot of knowledge. Also, a big bunch of "jokesters" which make this particular forum a lot of fun. :icon_cheers: Grumpaw