Search results

1. Ramcharger90

Automtive technology you miss.

Unless I missed it in the thread. I think we forgot about one important thing that we all loved about the old cars and trucks. ROOM TO WORK!!!! I loved being able to sit in the engine bay and actually do the work. Im too cheap to buy a top side creeper.
  2. Ramcharger90

Fan hit radiator!!

Get the exploder accessory brackets use the passenger side only and get a volvo electric power steering pump. Then you won't have the brakets taking up that space on the driver side. And get one of the driver side belt tensioners the mechanical one like on the 2.3. Yes you will have to measure...
  3. Ramcharger90

Drive shafts for T5

Im trying to decide what I want to do since I think I washed out a cam bearing the oil just isn't getting too the top of the engine so while the truck is apart I might as well change some things around depending on how much power I plan to make etc. I was thinking about getting a reman short...
  4. Ramcharger90

Drive shafts for T5

What are the drive shaft options for the T5 to 8.8 rear on a regular cab regular bed 2wd 90 ranger? Do we need to get them made or are there existing options.
  5. Ramcharger90

WTB GT40 intake

I need a lower GT40 intake central Pennsylvania This style
  6. Ramcharger90

Oil change Process

I know what you mean that 2.3 that was in my 90 leaked a quart every 110 miles so this wasn't changed in 3 years.
  7. Ramcharger90

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Pffff bitch I know it
  8. Ramcharger90

How many of the regular people on here live in pa any way? just from what I have noticed in conversations about 6 of ya are within an hour of me in every direction. Basically the names I see the most anyway
  9. Ramcharger90

I could see a semi dry/wet sump for the only reason of reliability mostly oil for start up like that kia cadenza when the filter cartridge retains extra oil at the top of the motor so there is no lifter tap and excessive wear on startup and cooler oil for shut down with the turbo. How many...
  10. Ramcharger90

thinking about buying some air tools....

I love not hearing that air compressor run its annoying. I went mostly to electric. Ok the obvious air hammer/chisel but my ryobis perform just as well as air I think.
  11. Ramcharger90

Just because it's plastic and its exposed to the elements and heat etc im being generous with my estimate. Are you sure its plastic and not magnesium or aluminium. Because a plastic pan for the transmission sounds like a really bad idea unless its actually polymer like a glock then I can see...
  12. Ramcharger90

Im just gonna order the whole kit and change the filter baskets and caps out again might as well. In case those baskets caught any dirt that may have got by when I ran the new pushlock fuel lines.
  13. Ramcharger90

Pennsylvania
  14. Ramcharger90

Wait till its 10 years old and cracks
  15. Ramcharger90

I got the 5.0 back out of the Ranger last night. There is enough room to get it out without pulling the transmission out or taking the exploder accessory brackets off. Just have to slide front, tilt it backwards then rotate the front of the engine to the passenger side. Its also beneficial to...
  16. Ramcharger90

Oil change Process

Isn't it easy to remove the bolts for the cover and reseal? I never worked on that one.
  17. Ramcharger90

Oil change Process

Im surprised it didn't lock up my 98 with the 3.0 used a quart every 2500 miles.
  18. Ramcharger90

Oil change Process

Every vehicle gets a 2950 mile change. It's my OCD
  19. Ramcharger90

Oil change Process

Not to mention the editors note states Ford told them the tire doesn't have to come off. Also am I the only one who thinks this write up was lazy and really didn't explain anything, waste of of time
  20. Ramcharger90

Must be the oil pump...

Yeah the lines were not hooked up backwards one of the hoses blew and it lost alot of oil so im thinking it killed the pump. I have a new pump lying around and I have like 8 bolts to take out and I the engine is ready to come back out. I just won't have time until Tuesday to do it. So I will put...