• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mhoward

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I believe that is a candidate for a salvage yard diff...
  2. mhoward

@85_Ranger4x4: That's a mighty handsome companion ya got there!
  3. mhoward

@superj: I love that Hurst shifter! VERY nice touch!
  4. mhoward

With the 200K miles milestone, I decided I should service the transmission. It was the only thing left to "rework", since I've replaced the entire suspension, brakes, and have been through the engine. Bought a "reseal kit" from Global Transmission which includes servo O-Rings, valve body...
  5. mhoward

What did I do to my Ranger? I checked the oil and took a picture...
  6. mhoward

Comment by 'mhoward' in media 'Interior (5).JPG'

If memory serves me correctly, I pulled all the parts for my EATC mod from a super-low mileage 2001 Mountaineer. EDIT: I should mention that I painted the faceplate to match the radio face. If you pull one to do the mod, it will be BLACK. The list of parts required and how-to write-up with...
  7. mhoward

New "OLD" Member

Thank you, SuperJ! Yes, that IS a lot of mods. I still have a few I want to do but not in any hurry. I was planning to repaint the truck this summer and change the color to Tuxedo Black. But I ended up with water in my oil due to a timing cover issue and I spent a bunch on that, so I will...
  8. mhoward

New "OLD" Member

Thanks, Eric!
  9. mhoward

New "OLD" Member

Thank you for the welcome! I've had this truck for 9 years, so it has been a work in progress that I have enjoyed. Hope to see you at the 25th Anniversary!
  10. mhoward

New "OLD" Member

My profile shows me as a new member, although I joined this site 09/11/2016. I think that is because just recently I made my first post! I have spent my time here (and other Ranger forums) watching, learning and gathering information to assist in the modifications to my truck, a 2003 Ranger...
  11. 2023-11-03 (1).JPG

2023-11-03 (1).JPG

Back together after accident
  12. 2023-11-03 (2).JPG

2023-11-03 (2).JPG

13. 2023-11-03 (3).JPG

2023-11-03 (3).JPG

14. 2023-11-03 (5).JPG

2023-11-03 (5).JPG

15. Engine Bay (1).JPG

Engine Bay (1).JPG

Engine Bay
  16. Engine Bay (2).JPG

Engine Bay (2).JPG

Engine Bay
  17. Engine Bay (3).JPG

Engine Bay (3).JPG

Engine Bay
  18. Engine Bay (4).JPG

Engine Bay (4).JPG

Engine Bay
  19. mhoward

Comment by 'mhoward' in album 'MHoward 2003 2WD Ranger Edge Steppie'

Truck Mods List: Tilt column Sport Trac white face cluster (custom colorization) Full LED lamps (including headlamps) Mustang dome light Cruise Control (full wire and install) Explorer OHC Auto Lamps Auto-dim rearview mirror Lighted visors w/HomeLink Chrome door and tailgate handle covers...
  20. MHoward 2003 2WD Ranger Edge Steppie

MHoward 2003 2WD Ranger Edge Steppie

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad