• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gibby6468

TRS Event TRS 25th Anniversary Fall Adventure - Land Between The Lakes - September 5th – 8th, 2024

Im just hoping to have my truck fixed by the event and then decide whether i get a tent or try to sleep in the topper. Probably a tent for this event.
  2. Gibby6468

What did YOU do today?

Legal today, do part time for funeral home
  3. Gibby6468

What did YOU do today?

Body flying to another state, cargo terminal. Squishy just them squishy toys my daughter likes. Only the 1 real body today.
  4. Gibby6468

What did YOU do today?

I did nothing today but drive a body to the airport and get 2 squishies from walmart for my daughter. Sitting home relaxing now.
  5. Gibby6468

Upgrading suspension

Im not sure, I have no personal experience here but have heard that Rough Country rides kind of stiff. But I know alot of people seem to like them. I was thinking of getting the 3-4 inch from Superlift.
  6. Gibby6468

For Sale Part out (nj) 99,01,03 rangers

passenger side headlight and fender and header panel off the red one? How much shipped to 37101
  7. Gibby6468

Today's oops

That's what I'm looking into right now.
  8. Gibby6468

Today's oops

Yeah, everyone is fine and definitely fixable
  9. Gibby6468

Today's oops

Well rear-ended someone today. So will need some parts for the Ranger.
  10. Gibby6468

TRS Event TRS 25th Anniversary Fall Adventure - Land Between The Lakes - September 5th – 8th, 2024

That looks pretty cool, I need to get my topper on my truck once i get some topper tape.
  11. Gibby6468

Yeah September has the potential to go either way. Just have to be prepared for both.
  12. Gibby6468

Topper weatherstripping

Thanks
  13. Gibby6468

Hello from Middle Tennessee!

Yeah I've heard stepsides are harder to find
  14. Gibby6468

Topper weatherstripping

Ok, thanks.
  15. Gibby6468

Topper weatherstripping

Makes sense, we have a napa in town I'll check there. Have the other stores next town over.
  16. Gibby6468

Topper weatherstripping

Well not color matched but I have a topper now. I just sprayed it off some. It is an ARE topper not sure of model, does have the tag inside though. What kind of weatherstripping or whatever is best to put in between the topper and bed rails?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad