• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

Ummmm...yeah.
  2. rumblecloud

Jballard81's 1994 super cab 4.0 4x4 Restore

Looks way better. Mine are in need of an upgrade - this looks like an inexpensive approach. I covered my deer hooves with Dip you Car stuff cuz the aluminum surface was corroded in spots from wheel balancers (Lead on aluminum). I didn't do anything to the hubs. Now everything is looking like...
  3. rumblecloud

Head gasket surface

Agreed w/ Snoob. The gasket will form fit to a point ...and I can see how the might be a benefit,. But mine were smooth when I did mine. I got pics but I'm on my phone.
  4. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

Got the caps ordered this morning. Ordered ten of each :p Thanks Pen!
  5. rumblecloud

Vapor canister question...

I've been chasing an issue with my MAF for awhile now and the the other day I was futzing with hoses to see if there was a leak somewhere. Wiggling the hoses on the canister caused one to break. I replaced it and --- for now-- it seems like the MAF issue went away. Only went for one test drive...
  6. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

Got ten of each in my cart but having difficulty checking out with PayPal. Will try again a little later. Again, thanks a bunch. (will probably post more questions when I get around to soldering and cleaning up the board. :unsure:
  7. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

@pentode PM sent...
  8. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

Okay....hold the door for a minute here..... I think I made a serious error here. I assumed that RonD posted that they were 16uf, but maybe he was using that as just a reference and was not referring to the actual rating of the capacitor. Re: I was looking for additional images and looked...
  9. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

Here's the thread that RonD and others responded to from me: RonD response
  10. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

Digikey comes up a lot and I've seen Mouser. I admit I'm NOT even remotely knowledgeable about electronics, so any advice is welcome. I think the caps in the PCM are 12V, but for sure are 16uf according to RonD in previous posts. They are radial vs axial. Digikey has the latter with a 30 week...
  11. rumblecloud

ECM/PCM Capacitors

Thinking about pulling my control module and replacing the three capacitors, but cannot find 16uf capacitors with low voltage -- in the 50 to 150 range. I have pulled it once before, but did not replace them - I'm was not too confident in my soldering skills to maybe break something that wasn't...
  12. rumblecloud

My 94 looks just like yours. Wire colors may be different though. Thank very much.

My 94 looks just like yours. Wire colors may be different though. Thank very much.
  13. rumblecloud

Hi Mechrick, Following the post "Ranger Trouble" and now following u.:p Anyway, a question on...

Hi Mechrick, Following the post "Ranger Trouble" and now following u.:p Anyway, a question on your last post about streaming data with EEC-IV: I have a basic OBD1 code reader - just gives three digit codes. Is what you're saying that I can get more detailed info with the reader that you've...
  14. rumblecloud

the news is sure interesting tonight, assassination attempt?

Now that you've mentioned it, it does seem kinda odd for a high school. Not like it's a Chess Club or something normal. I went back and checked Fox and confirmed with this: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-rally-shooter-classmate-normal-boy-rejected-from-high-school-rifle-team/
  15. rumblecloud

I've read that this kid's high school rifle team rejected him and asked him not to come back back because he was such a bad shot? And this AM I read that he posted on Steam this message: "July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds." Could it possibly this simple: He was pissed at being...
  16. rumblecloud

The image of the ladder is extremely disturbing. Too many loose ends. Damn I hate this shit. Time to invest in more stuff. You know, food and things.
  17. rumblecloud

Cant figure out P0172 and P0175 codes

I realize the O2 sensors have nothing to do with your issue, but since you've replaced everything else, why not go ahead and replace those too? Not sure what your mileage is but it's gotta be well past the recommended amount suggested for a change. Welcome to TRS> From your post it shows you...
  18. rumblecloud

new guy intro

Well... Welcome to TRS. You are what we live for. Give us some pics and tell us what your issues are (with your truck - not your GF). Lots of smarter people on here than me who can give you solid credible answers. I just happen to be the one with nothing to do right now.
  19. rumblecloud

Pitman arm

Welcome to TRS. By any chance have you tried Google? Just kiddin' ya. Of course you have. 2WD? 4WD? Stock suspension? 1. Rock Auto perhaps https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,1988,ranger,2.3l+140cid+l4,1137596,steering,pitman+arm,7368...
  20. rumblecloud

Well...both your posts made me laugh out loud - oh wait I mean LOL. But I can see why you quit investing your time in politics --- good choice. //

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad