• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No crank no start no communication with scanner

Just want to thank everyone for all the help! I actually got an ecm from flagship one & i used forscan to program the keys to work with the new ecm which right off the bat i was pretty sure the ecm was going to fix the problem because before i wasnt even able to communicate with the ecm with...
  2. No crank no start no communication with scanner

Here are some pics of the flow chart from alldatadiy
  3. No crank no start no communication with scanner

Well i already ran a new wire but the old wire is still there so i guess i can still test it but the alldatadiy flow chart thing i was following said to test the circuit 325 which is the wire from the pcm to the starter relay. But it said to test the resistance to ground & if it is more than...
  4. No crank no start no communication with scanner

Thank u very much i will try that. The dvom i have is a cheapo one. Do i set the meter on 60k & if so what should the meter show? If set at 60kohms will it show 60.0 on the meter or 6.0ohms or smthen? After running a new wire from the pcm to the starter relay the meter now shows 0.L with the red...
  5. No crank no start no communication with scanner

Ive tried my snap on solus ultra & ive tried forscan & neither one work i figured if those 2 didnt work nothing would but yes i have a couple other scanners i can try. I purchased the alldatadiy so i could follow the diagnostic flow chart for no crank. But i keep getting stuck where it says to...
  6. No crank no start no communication with scanner

Hey thank u very much for the help! On the pcm pinout do i look at it from the wire/harness side or the pin side to locate the correct pins? I was working on an altima a couple weeks ago & i spent half the day fixing the wrong wires cuz the pinout diagram is supposed to be read from the back...
  7. No crank no start no communication with scanner

U wouldn't happen to have the pcm/ecm pin out would ya?
  8. No crank no start no communication with scanner

Man your awesome thank u! Any idea's on what wires i should be checking? I did some more testing last nite & i can get the starter to crank by jumping the relay but truck still wont start. Also the starter relay has power on one pin with key off, power on the opposite side pin with key on & also...
  9. No crank no start no communication with scanner

I am trying to help a buddy with a 2006 ranger automatic, 3.0, 2wd, that wont crank, & has no communication with my scan tool. He has replaced the ignition switch & the starter & still no luck. The obd port has power, all fuses ive checked were good. Cel comes on with key on, & theft light comes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad