• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AR-15 shooters....

I like those Rugers, a ton. Fortunately the rail is easy to swap. Looks like it might be a carbine gas, but honestly it's a solid platform. Roert42 is right: there will always be another greener field with these things (that's why I might have like 20-something of them...) Just know that...
  2. AR-15 shooters....

Check out Samson Mfg. They make the A-Team stock and (a cheaper option) the matching 10/22 B-Team stock :LOL:. https://www.samson-mfg.com/b-tm-folding-stock-for-the-ruger-1022.html I've thought of buying one for fun.
  3. AR-15 shooters....

That's sometimes called a shovelnose handguard. I think its influenced by the original free-float handguards added to rifles using the F-Marked/A-2 style of front sights. The beginning years (mil adoption to AWB) were a neat time for AR designs. Though having that gap (due to the AWB) really...
  4. AR-15 shooters....

@Jim Oaks I think either the PSA or Anderson can't lose. Neither have the finest finish but are great for us recreational shooters without breaking the bank. I'm not as familiar with Radical. Likely close to PSA/ Anderson quality, but too new to me to pick over either known brand. The three...
  5. New Ranger (third ranger)

Needed a mini truck to do real work with-out breaking the bank. My neighbor tried to give me a '99 B3000 (I covered his costs minus a propane grill in trade) and then found a 2007 4.0 which I'm pretty sure I need to do a ton of work on (including the timing chains.) Been having a grand ol' time...
  6. AR-15 shooters....

I build a ton of ARs, and I love my first AR: A PSA, and I love my custom $4,500 3-gun rifle I built. ( My favorite is a sub 5 lb. built on a polymer lower from KE Arms, with a 14.5" p&w pencil barrel & a carbon fiber hand-guard... not a practical gun, but also not the expensive one.)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad