Search results

1. Danno1985

Poll: Adding OEM-style flares to my 2010 XLT

Truck is a 2010 2wd XLT with a 3" lift and 235/75r15s. I've been eyeing the Bushwacker oem-style flares, but am on the fence. I like the way the flares make the truck look beefier, but from some angles they look weird on the regular cab. I'm also not super crazy about drilling holes, but my bed...
  2. Danno1985

M5OD - Milky transmission fluid

I've owned my Ranger since November and since then have developed sort of a love-hate relationship with the transmission. This thing only has just over 80k, but the shifter feels incredibly sloppy compared to my buddy's '03 which has twice as many miles and has a positive feel going into each...
  3. Danno1985

New shoes! BF Goodrich KO2 235/75r15 on 2010 XLT

After checking the upcoming weather, finally felt safe taking the Blizzaks off and putting my summer setup on. Watch as we get a blizzard or an ice storm or some shit like that in Wisconsin next week, haha. 🙄 Anyways, my truck is a 2010 2wd XLT - stock size was 225/70r15, this is 235/75r15 with...
  4. Danno1985

WTB: Black 6ft bed (styleside)

Looking for a black 6ft bed for my 2010 since the g*ddamn front bed mounts on mine rotted out.:annoyed: Should go without saying that I'm looking for one without the same problem. My truck doesn't have flares but I'd be willing to deal with that if the bed is clean. Lemme know what you got. I'm...
  5. Danno1985

2010 2wd 5-speed with 3" lift/31s, stock gearing tire opinions

Greetings, My truck has the 2.3 duratec with the 5-speed manual. This past fall, I put 235/75r15s on, and I recently had a 3" body lift installed as well. My original plan for this summer was to stick with 235/75r15s, as that was the stock size for 4x4s in 2010. However, now that it's lifted, I...
  6. Danno1985

No tailights/brakelights after body lift, help!

Hey all, looking for some quick help here. I recently had a 3" performance accessories body lift installed on my 2010 XLT. Didn't realize until I got home that I now have no brake lights, no taillights, no reverse, no rear blinkers - even the 3rd brake light on the cab doesn't work. Front...
  7. Danno1985

Older style front mudflaps on 2010

Picked up a set of OEM mudflaps for my truck on ebay, they are the older-style rubber ones as opposed to the molded ABS ones on newer trucks. I installed the rears no problem, but I must be missing something obvious here, I can't figure out where the front brackets are supposed to mount. Did...
  8. Danno1985

Rust at front seam of bed help

I recently picked up a 2010 XLT. Usually I hate to even consider local trucks, but this one was remarkably clean. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a 100% rust-free Wisconsin vehicle. I was initially planning to get this truck line-x'd, so I pulled the factory drop-in bedliner out and...
  9. Danno1985

2010 XLT, Maxtrac 2" Levelling Coils - anyone done it?

Mornin', I have a 2010 XLT 2.3. Right now, the truck has air springs in the back from the previous owner, and I just put OEM 4x4 shocks on in the rear. Front is still stock. It has a pretty noticeable cowboy truck rake that would look good on a '72 F-100 but is a bit much on the Ranger. I've...
  10. Danno1985

New Member from Milwaukee, WI

Greetings, Recently picked up my first Ranger, a 2010 XLT 2.3L/5-speed/2wd with 77k on the clock. My last two trucks were older Yotas, but my family was always a "Ford house" growing up, so the Ranger feels like an old friend. Didn't really see myself getting a 4cyl nor a 2wd, but this one just...