• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ramcharger90

Truckspotters

Hey remember this found it while pooping. Lol I wanted to buy it just because I like the wheels and paint scheme but I know I know... https://www.facebook.com/share/r/6L3YAJ6oayRqfbiz/?mibextid=D5vuiz
  2. Ramcharger90

Sanger Picklefork jet boat.

So I was talking with the old lady about getting a boat. She said it would be nice to take the kids out on the water. What I didn't tell her is I think I'm gonna look for one of these lol. 1970's sanger pickle fork boat. Maybe I will convert to screw instead of jet since jet boats are a...
  3. Ramcharger90

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Yeah I was planning on going Saturday for truck nationals.
  4. Ramcharger90

I'm in central pennsylvania.
  5. Ramcharger90

Yeah that's sounds good but I'm going to have to make a difficult decision probably in a year or 2 my frame is getting rough in some spots by the spring mounts in the front. Not too disappointed I got 9 years out of the truck but I may need to build a chassis or argue with marketplace people...
  6. Ramcharger90

I was going to paint the truck like a 70's power wagon with the Ranger in yellow and pin stripes.
  7. Ramcharger90

Or just roller and rustoleum and a case of beer. Like6-7 years ago.
  8. Ramcharger90

Got it back on the road after a charging issue still need to mess with the hydraulic clutch though and repaint it for Carlisle in August. https://youtube.com/shorts/bF4t8ICFobg?si=7OozoXeMhybAnKqW
  9. Ramcharger90

V8 4406 manual Transfer case VSS wiring

I think 98 to 01 got the signal from the rear diff on explorer. The 96-97 was gear driven off Trans or transfer case. Then the 4406m if it's from 99 and up f150 it's off the rear also but 97-98 was gear driven. That's what I found in the research I'm doing for the M5ODR2 and 4406 M swap I'm...
  10. Ramcharger90

Oil pan gasket 5.0

I haven't done anything yet it needs a bunch of things for inspection and it's dripping on the exhaust. Axle seal, ball joint, plate light little jobs besides the oil pan gasket.
  11. Ramcharger90

Oil pan gasket 5.0

Is there a way to change the oil pan gasket without pulling the motor or dropping the front diff?
  12. Ramcharger90

Hydraulic clutch still not workimg right

No idea I ordered a whole new setup hoping to finally get it working.
  13. Ramcharger90

Hydraulic clutch still not workimg right

I'm using a ranger master cylinder and a modern drive line external slave for the foxbody hydraulic swap for a t5 it works good after bleeding for like 30 seconds then if I beat on it it gets sloppy and stops working. The clutch has been vacuum bled and has no leaks but still won't function...
  14. Ramcharger90

I'm not sure if I updated anything one here in a while but I replaced all of the steering parts tie rod ends etc and did the 95-97 twin piston brake upgrade.
  15. Ramcharger90

Wifes new ride

Couldn't help myself..... Not bad for 40 bucks. I'll see if they fit under the rear seat. But why not..
  16. Ramcharger90

5.0 IAC issues

I did order the spacer for the IAC hopefully that will fix it until I can get around to doing the Trick flow top end kit I have for the car. I like the blower and all but I don't want to spend the money on a vortec so I would rather just refresh the block to a 306 or go 331 stroker and call it a...
  17. Ramcharger90

5 lug 10 holes at last

I need these!!!! But I wonder if they would fit on my Ranger? 1990 with 95-97 knuckles and brakes explorer 8.8 in back.
  18. Ramcharger90

TRS Event Carlisle Truck Nationals August 2-4, 2024

Ok I'll have to register for that one probably will miss Friday that week but swing by Saturday.
  19. Ramcharger90

TRS Event Carlisle Truck Nationals August 2-4, 2024

So are you guys going to ford nationals or just truck nationals? I'm gonna swing by one of the days to Carlisle with the kid and take him to street rod nationals in york a different day.
  20. Ramcharger90

5.0 IAC issues

I wonder if one of the spacers would help. I put one on the ranger like 3 years ago or so, I don't remember why, but that IAC hasn't gone bad since.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad