• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. redryder

1984 ranger 2.8 replacing with a Mustang ll engine looking for helpful hints

So the GM ignition module wich one will I need and then how to hook it up. I have a brand new 390 cfm Holly that's going on it
  2. redryder

Well first let say thank you for replying. The info you have is very helpful because I was not sure what I was going to do. I had already put a older car on and got rid of all that stuff on the right side fender well and the wires but had not done anything with the ignition. So I'm getting a...
  3. redryder

Redryder here guy Looking for some advice, wornining,assistance, helpful hints, I have a 1984 ranger 4x4 got it a great deal had not ran in 16 years got it running in about 45 min but it seemed to have a rist pin knock. Nevertheless I drove it for about 2 years with the rattling knocking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad