• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need 5spd

I stayed with the FM146, as I don't run it hard (but more-so...'cause I didn't know any better at the time ;) ). I did do the 5th gear update. Had some difficulty sourcing an Inner Shift Lever Boot; Howe Racing 223991 Howe Precision Ball Joint Boots | Summit Racing Also had to fab a Shift Lever...
  2. Fuel leak - supply line just above the tank

Mine stranded me ONCE! ;) I found pics of mine. I did not source a junker for a proper size cover piece like alwaysFIOoReD did, so I used aluminum flats (with aluminum flashing for the curves) to fab a mount for it. I added a "Deadman Power Line" diectly to the pump to bypass the relays, inertia...
  3. Bronco II FM146 (Mitsubishi) Trans. Shift Lever Inne Boot

'That's what she said' ;)
  4. Hot distrubitor cap

Not sure about the voltage, but had be a dead short (or dang near it) to draw enough current to do that. Surprised that the coil (or the circuit feeding the primary winding) hung in there that long.
  5. Fuel leak - supply line just above the tank

When I dropped the tank, for a failed fuel pump, I made an access panel in the floor for future "events". It took a while to do it, so it is watertight, but now I can change the pump, or whatever "in the field", from the top side! :)
  6. Tire carrier latch bushing Bronco II

Yep. Radiator hose, and silicon grease...LOTS of silicon grease :)
  7. Bronco II FM146 (Mitsubishi) Trans. Shift Lever Inne Boot

FM 146 (132/145?) shift lever inner boot part#/link. Heat small end of boot, and lube lever with silicon grease. :) Howe Racing 223991 Howe Precision Ball Joint Boots | Summit Racing

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad