• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Injector problems again

Thanks I’ll check those out cuz I’m having trouble finding one
  2. Injector problems again

I was hoping it wasn’t that
  3. Injector problems again

I can get all 6 injectors to line up but I can’t get the 2nd and 3rd injectors to go all the way in because the fuel rail is kinda tilted towards the driver side but I can’t get all the injectors to line up unless it’s tilted like that
  4. Injector problems again

I’m putting my engine back together and I’m putting the fuel rail and injectors back on ik I’ve asked a couple times before but everyone is telling me the same thing and it has nothing to do with my problem, I took the injectors off the fuel rail since I couldn’t get it lined up with them on and...
  5. Need help with the fuel rail

I don’t think the rail was damaged in any way
  6. Need help with the fuel rail

A little bit but I didn’t do much
  7. Need help with the fuel rail

I tried the everything but no matter what I do I can only get a few to go in at a time it feels like the spots where I’m supposed to bolt it in are stopping me from getting it to go down as far as it needs to
  8. Need help with the fuel rail

I’ll try that but my main problem is that all 6 injectors won’t line up I can get the back 2 lined up and ready to go in but then when I line up the others the back pops out
  9. Need help with the fuel rail

I’m putting the fuel rail back in my engine but I can’t get it to go in. Do I need to take all the injectors off the fuel rail and put those on first? It’s one of the last things I need to put back on so a quick answer would be helpful
  10. Fuel rail problems

I’m putting the fuel rail back in my engine but I can’t get it to go in. Do I need to take all the injectors off the fuel rail and put those on first?
  11. i need help, again

So I just take the brackets off and bolt them to the mounts then line the brackets up with the engine?
  12. i need help, again

i have a 2.9l. i am currently putting the engine back in the truck. i have the engine and transmission mated together so it all goes back in in one piece. i've gotten everything into the engine bay im just having trouble getting the driver side engine mount to line up. i can easily get the...
  13. I need help getting this bolt

sorry i haven't answered anyone, i got the bolt using a long extension and a u joint. and i have already pulled the engine and was replacing the mounts before putting it back in
  14. i need tips

i have an 89 ford ranger with 2.9l, i took the engine out to replace all the gaskets, i am now in the process of putting the engine back in, and i have run into a problem. i cant get the driver side engine mount to line up with the bracket, i can get the threads to go through the hole but i cant...
  15. I need help getting this bolt

Does anyone have any tips for getting the passenger side engine mount on an 89 off it’s in a really weird spot and no matter what I try I never have space to try and break it free. I got the best pictures I could I need help asap
  16. Wanted Need a driver side door for a single cab 89 with a window in it

I need a door that has a window. My window is broken and it seems cheaper to just replace the door than pay for someone to put a new window in, I’d prefer to pick the door up I’m in north central Texas but if there is a way to deliver I’m willing to pay for shipping
  17. need some advice

Okay I think I’ll go with the manifolds and plug the egr thanks for all the help
  18. need some advice

So I should take these and continue off of them to make the dual 2”?
  19. need some advice

If I were to make shorty headers how long would they be from flange to connector and do you think I could build them using the flange from a stock manifold

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad