• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nesralyrrej

unwanted variable camber

set the alignment myself, suddenly it works drives great and had no crazy camber lol! thanks guys
  2. nesralyrrej

SOLD! Push rod 4.0 supercharger

sorry for the bump, for whatever reason this has gained traction recently, it is sold! thanks!
  3. nesralyrrej

unwanted variable camber

yeah scott that's defiantly fair, getting new tires and taking it to a "quality" alignment shop thsi week, so that could definitely make sense. we shall get it swapped over and see what it does!
  4. nesralyrrej

unwanted variable camber

hey all, having an issue i cant seem to find anyone else having had. my truck, A 90 d35 ranger seems to adjust its camber itsself. when backing up it seems to lift the truck and therefore adjust the camber, its odd. when going forward it will be in negative camber slightly, when backing up it...
  5. nesralyrrej

hub washer spinning..

hey all, long time no see! did a complete front end refresh on the ranger (minus pivot bushings) and had a frustrating issue. truck is a '90 manual hub d35 ttb on the passenger side, the keyed hub washer with alignment holes for the inner nut was able to spin when torquing the outer nut.. the...
  6. nesralyrrej

Wiring issue causing odd problems.

Broken ground wire on the drivers inner fender, was hidden under the supercharger intake! Thanks for the help
  7. nesralyrrej

The truck is sitting in 5” of ice water currently, I had originally believed grounding issue, so I had ran my big cables to the frame from tbe battery and it definitely seemed better. Hopefully I’ll have time in the next few days to investigate further
  8. nesralyrrej

Hey all, I did search but maybe I couldn’t hit the right keywords but I couldn’t find this issue here.. My 4.0 swapped '90 just started having a weird issue. Pulling up to my house the road was rough from the shitty snow, and I hit a bump, the dash lights shut off, the turn signal arrows lit...
  9. nesralyrrej

Whew! Long time but I’m back. Anyone have a advance adapters t5 4x4 swap?

I like the gearing and synchronization of the t5 but it’s definitely a sportier trans. Been scouring the internet and can’t find the adapter anywhere… so the t5 may not be an option. It blows my mind but you can put the toyo koygo and the fm145 behind the v8 easily, even though those break from...
  10. nesralyrrej

Whew! Long time but I’m back. Anyone have a advance adapters t5 4x4 swap?

Hey all, looking to v8 swap my 90, my supercharged 4.0 is nice but needs more power! Looking at a foxbody 302, t5, and an advance adapter to my 1350.. but I know they’re rare. Do y’all think it’s worth Searching for one? Or should I just settle for the m5r2..
  11. nesralyrrej

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. nesralyrrej

Calling some people, appears its going to be a minimum of $500 to ship it, feel free to text or call me, 7203415941 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. nesralyrrej

I’m tired of sitting on it, so I’ll make ya a deal, $2500 shipped, I accept PayPal and the “cash” app haha I have no idea what it would cost to ship but I can find out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. nesralyrrej

I am in Arvada, Colorado will (probably) be doing a west coast tour july 9th/14th if you’re west of me, the motor is in good condition, has low mileage, didn’t smoke, otherwise it’s stock. It has a harness but the stock harness from whatever vehicle you’re using would be better, a ranger is a...
  15. nesralyrrej

Haha yeah understandable, I believe in you lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. nesralyrrej

Bump still available Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. nesralyrrej

Price drop $2500 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. nesralyrrej

Bump Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. nesralyrrej

I would, but the engine wasn’t a huge part of the added cost lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. nesralyrrej

Selling my custom 4.0 ohv pushrod supercharger, it’s an Eaton m112 with custom adapter plates, has a custom fuel rail, comes with an adjustable fpr, a custom water neck, the supercharger is ported. I’ll throw in a twEECer tuner as well. It comes with a complete running ‘00 Explorer pushrod 4.0...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad