• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MaD

Painted my Ranger

Nardo Grey went with base, i believe it's called. Went to a local automotive paint store and they helped a lot with everything.
  2. MaD

2.3L ('83-'97) 89 2.3 Sparks when bolting antenna back on. Also the alternator light is on.

Okay! There is an aftermarket radio, i don't have that tool to pull it out. I'll see what i can do. I'm put the cables a priority. If i remember correctly my pops checked the voltage before and it seemed fine. I'll call him tomorrow, I'll recheck the voltage tho. I just ordered a...
  3. MaD

2.3L ('83-'97) 89 2.3 Sparks when bolting antenna back on. Also the alternator light is on.

So when bolting antenna back on it threw some sparks, is that normal? In the pic. Also the alternator light is on but the alternator seems to be charging the battery tho... I think. Maybe related? The alternator was replaced in 2017 by the previous owner at a mechanic shop, there was paper work...
  4. MaD

Painted my Ranger

89 2.3 it's not perfect but me n my dad did our best. I'll post more when i wax it. There's a couple run ins i gotta fix too.
  5. MaD

Bronco or Bronco 2?

I just hope they don't get harder to find later, i have mad fomo.
  6. MaD

Bronco or Bronco 2?

I was thinking late 80's-90's broncos as they're in my price range. Someone is selling a 96 for $5500 near me.
  7. MaD

Bronco or Bronco 2?

I would like a bronco 2 but the bronco 1 are easier to find. Should i settle on a bronco 1? Not getting em to do anything crazy but drive em normally.
  8. MaD

Thoughts on the ford courier

So it's best to avoid em? Lol
  9. MaD

That's far as heck from me lol.
  10. MaD

Are bronco 2 really prone to flipping easily?

I know bro but i really want one, there's none being sold locally either.
  11. MaD

Last year one popped up on Craigslist and I hesitated on buying it. It sold quite quick for 2k. I often think about it and maybe i should have jumped on it. It was in pretty good condition.
  12. MaD

Thanks will def look into those.
  13. MaD

I want your opionons on which truck i should buy =)

I seriously considered getting a 2nd ranger of the same because the flare side is my favorite too. After a long time of consideration I'ma try an get a bronco 2.
  14. MaD

Needing a TV provider, tired of just PBS

My Samsung has free TV and I usually just watch Gordon Ramsey shows or old uk too gear. I have T-Mobile and they supply free Netflix which I watch sometimes.
  15. MaD

I want your opionons on which truck i should buy =)

I would buy a Ford ranger.
  16. MaD

PSA: Geek Squad Scam is Back

They are getting better at it though, i get scam calls with my local area code. One had pretended to be my electric company and I almost fell for it.
  17. MaD

Comment by 'MaD' in media '1992 Ranger XLT right rear'

Oh my! Where did you get that tailgate plate 😍
  18. MaD

SOLD! 1990 bronco 2 4x4 2.9l

LOL didn't notice!
  19. MaD

SOLD! 1990 bronco 2 4x4 2.9l

😭 I would love to buy it but you're so far!
  20. MaD

There's a bronco for $6500 but I rather get a bronco 2. I love the small size. I tried to haggle the price but they weren't keen on haggling. Someone ended up buying too.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad