• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RobbieD

The ‘RAITH Party Cart….

Grease is like people; it thickens up with age.
  2. RobbieD

FORD to recall 43000 SUV`s

Why yes there is . . . which DID come first, the chicken, or the egg?
  3. RobbieD

FORD to recall 43000 SUV`s

What is a "Pinto"?
  4. RobbieD

Back in the Ranger game!

That is a nice truck. Good score! Don't cut that dash for a DIN radio. Intact 3-hole radio dash tim panels are getting really scarce.
  5. RobbieD

Improving spark, Upgraded Ignition Coil VS. OEM Equivalent

Nothing wrong with trying to improve something. But . . . these trucks simply seem to like Motorcraft ignition parts the best. After 39 years of owning Rangers, Motorcraft / Autolite parts are the only ones that I use.
  6. RobbieD

Ranger owner since 1983 and finally completed TRS registration

Welcome! Bought my first one in 1985, and like you I've been stuck since. Would love to see som pics of your herd.
  7. RobbieD

Ft Wayne rod and custom show (pic heavy)

Thanks for taking us along.
  8. RobbieD

The ‘RAITH Party Cart….

There once was a man from Nantuckett, who got his silicone in a bucket.
  9. RobbieD

Another A4LD thread

Alive! It's ALIVE!
  10. RobbieD

1987 Ranger Project

That's a timeout for you! Go stand in the corner. :) It looks good. Nice install!
  11. RobbieD

Good price? '94 Ranger V6 4x4 - $4900

That's not too bad of a price for these days. Plusses (in my opinion) that I can see: manual transmission, factory fog lamps and a front brush guard. Factory deerprint wheels; I think that they should be 15" on a 4WD. If I was shopping, that one would be a consideration.
  12. RobbieD

The ‘RAITH Party Cart….

Making up and utilizing some of these Wonder Brackets would cover both of those bases for you.
  13. RobbieD

Sealing Around Tailgate

Seems like my '94 had some kind of rubber flaps for the gate sides, but I don't recall seeing anything factory-installed on the first generation trucks.
  14. RobbieD

Finally some pics of the truck for everyone

Nice truck, and with a great history. The dash pad looks good, and it doesn't look cracked. If you're having to park it outside, it would be well worth the trouble to get a cheap sun shade and use it to keep the sun off of the interior. And old trucks LOVE maintenance! Thank you for...
  15. RobbieD

Sealing Around Tailgate

I've never actually tried to seal the gate on one of my own trucks, but I would consider trying this. Self-adhesive weather stripping, closed cell type that hardware stores carry in several sizes. I think that the thin gray would work vertically, yellow lines in the pic below, and a strip of...
  16. RobbieD

Anyone do Genealogy / Ancestry?

So . . . not hitting the lottery is genetic? I thought it was just bad luck.
  17. RobbieD

Another A4LD thread

It could very well have gotten the wrong bolt at the assembly plant. Even at the modern auto transmission assembly plant that I just retired from, humans still load the bolts, whether into the automated assembly machines' hoppers, or by hand individually into the various bores for a machine to...
  18. RobbieD

Yes, I'm sure. But then again, I haven't ruled out menopause, either. How are they at cooking and cleaning, and what kind of trucks do they have? And having a boat too would be a definite bonus. OK, that makes sense. That was after it was converted into a submarine.
  19. RobbieD

No; I am not pregnant.
  20. RobbieD

But I'm kinda lazy . . . . . . would you know of any that are already pregnant?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad