• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Newbie here...

It's all done!!! Neighbor helped me finish ☺️ Drove it...warmed up gauge looks good, heater works. Did not replace bottom hose or thermostat. Only upper hose and radiator. I'll hold on to lower hose and thermostat if needed in the future! Thank you so much for all your knowledge! I'm so...
  2. Newbie here...

Yes. My luck is that way too🤭 Thank you for letting me know.
  3. Newbie here...

It was an easy reach. I grabbed it and it's in the bed of my truck 🙂 Whew! The garbage is picked up Thursday's! That was a close call. Thank you Robbie! You saved me more obstacles. Today I'm going to be truck free and catch up on housework and dinner with a couple friends. They are picking...
  4. Newbie here...

I agree with the YouTube statement. You ALL have been giving me nothing but information, support encouragement and love. I am so blessed I found this site!!! Yes...bed time is early tonight. ♥️
  5. Newbie here...

Not water pump...please don't say that 🤭 Radiator and thermostat. Not sure we had to take off serpentine belt either. But we did cuz of the YouTube guy on "I just fix it myself." Tranny lines are bagged, hoses are still on I am tired. I'll deal with those next time. What a mess I made. I...
  6. Newbie here...

Hi. Again 🤦 My neighbor helped me. Radiator is in the dumpster
  7. Newbie here...

Ok. I took off the extra extension and it fits in the square to move left and release the serpentine belt. I can't move it. Can I use a hammer or small sledge hammer to hit it over to left? My hands are about frozen and I'm not strong enough to do this. I want to just junk the truck now. I...
  8. Newbie here...

My socket is too big to fit on 4 fan bolts. I tried a regular wrench. I can't get the bolt loose. The YouTube video said to remove serpentine belt first with the 3/4extender into the square...it's too long. 😞😞😞😞 I've tried for almost 2 hours now. Nothing accomplished except me crying. I...
  9. Newbie here...

Do I need a new radiator cap? And can I throw radiator in the dumpster?
  10. Newbie here...

Should I replace thermostat first?
  11. Newbie here...

Also...can I take it apart now even though it's freezing cold outside. So I'm ready when radiator comes
  12. Newbie here...

Look at what I found !! ♥️♥️ https://youtube.com/@ijfim?si=QMPFH1BEA0FrInDV He makes it look so easy. Now I need to find buckets to drain antifreeze out. Question: can I reuse the antifreeze I just put in? Or should I just get another bottle? He didn't say how much the truck holds ..
  13. Newbie here...

Absolutely! This forum has been such a stabilizer. I don't want to think where I'd be at (mentally and physically) without everyone's messages. I'm not even gonna go there. You've all been my rock. Thank you
  14. Newbie here...

I have some of the tools mentioned on the earlier "recipe." 🙂 Good. Today I will do some other chores I planned to to Friday 🤭
  15. Newbie here...

I did type it in and closest is 84 miles from here. If I typed it right. For now I'm ok just having the parts ordered. I may have to do it myself due to being financially challenged this month.
  16. Newbie here...

https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?media/screenshot_20231105-091756-2-png.775/full
  17. Comment by 'Jo-Riley' in album 'Radiator and hoses'

I forgot how to add pic to posts. I ordered 3 items Attaching? Screenshot. I uploaded it to media
  18. Newbie here...

Thank you. I forgot about the volunteer driver program. I called and it's set!!! Thank you. Not the best sleep last night but after a little break from this mess I was able to mentally re access priorities and you reminded me of another option. THANK YOU♥️
  19. Radiator and hoses

Radiator and hoses

20. Screenshot_20231105-091756~2.png

Screenshot_20231105-091756~2.png

Radiator, upper hose and lower hose

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad