• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ParanoidSVT

Keeps popping out of over drive after 40mph

Hey gang, I’ve been bringing my grandfathers 2004 Ranger. 3.0, 2wd back to life. it has been totally fine for him and I over the years, until about a week ago… I’ve developed alittle issue it seems like once I go above 40mph and 2k rpm the truck pops out of over drive, jumps up to 2400rpm...
  2. ParanoidSVT

retro fitting mustang wheels help

Wow… that’s actually a really good read. I appreciate the link, i certainty don’t want to hurt anyone…
  3. ParanoidSVT

Thank you!! I just purchased a set!
  4. ParanoidSVT

I saw a YouTube video where he uses these bulbs on a 2006. Curious if they would work and install exactly like this on my 2004 Limited-time deal: AUXITO 9007 LED Bulbs, 15000LM Per Set 6500K Xenon White Wireless HB5 Light Bulbs for Halogen Bulbs Replacement, Pack of 2 https://a.co/d/h27vwes
  5. ParanoidSVT

Hey guys I got a question.. trucks in the body shop, delivered the bumper today. Ironically my led head lights came in I had no idea they didn’t come with bulbs… is it worth switching my actual head light bulbs to LED? Is it a simple bulb replacement? anyone here have any advice or experience...
  6. ParanoidSVT

Guys I have a question… I called DJM to order the 2/3 lowering kit.. I asked to make sure the springs work for the v6… and the guy on the phone couldn’t really guarantee me they would work for the v6 has anyone used their 2/3 springs in a 3.0 and it deliver a true 2” drop in front? he...
  7. ParanoidSVT

Hello, restoring my grandfather’s 04 ranger

Thank you for responding! I actually started a thread in the wheel and tire section, I have gotten an extreme amount of help!
  8. ParanoidSVT

How big of tires can I go

Beautiful truck!
  9. ParanoidSVT

seriously thank you for your advice and help
  10. ParanoidSVT

My uncle came by this morning he’s big into jeep 4x4s and has a ton of wheel combos over the last 10 years he did exactly like some of you said here with a tape measure, his a wiz with math and in seconds said I’m basically going to be back to almost normal with the 1.25 spacer it may...
  11. ParanoidSVT

so do I have this correct… if my wheel is 9” wide, with 5.9 back space (let’s say 6”) the 1.25 wheel spacer is going to bring it out 1.25, this would almost bring that 9” wheel back to dead center the tires I found today for the 18” wheels are 255/45/18 which are 27” tall, the tires I have on...
  12. ParanoidSVT

Thank you for the link! I’m going to order them right now, I figured the back studs were going to need to be trimmed because I noticed they were alittle longer in the back, almost sticking out of the lug nut before I removed them I have read what you said about the “if you add 2” I have to...
  13. ParanoidSVT

thank you for replying!! The tire I plan on running is a 255/45/18r I’m now wondering if I should make a dummy rim out of some scrap I have around here.. some sheet metal and cardboard
  14. ParanoidSVT

Just made my wheel checker… now I just need it to stop raining…
  15. ParanoidSVT

Omg, this is perfect for me. At the end he shows how he does it with a welding rod…
  16. ParanoidSVT

Blmpkn, I found this interesting I didn’t even think of the “front” brake surface clearance….
  17. ParanoidSVT

do you know of a YouTube video visually explaining what must be done with the tape measure? I have all the specs of the wheel diameter 18” Width 9” Bolt circle 5x114mm Off set +22mm Back space 5.9” Center bore 70.6mm
  18. ParanoidSVT

thank you for taking the time and explaining! Sounds like 1.25 may be the way to go…
  19. ParanoidSVT

Fooling around with some math… the 18x9 has a 5.9 back space.. which gives me a 3.1 front space factory 15x 7 wheels I have on the truck now when I measure come up with a 4” front space if I add a 1 inch adapter it should bring the wheel out to almost the factory front face.. just curious if...
  20. ParanoidSVT

Guys, first off I can’t thank you enough for chiming and and helping little update, I talked to Truman at LMR just now. I am going to order one 18x9, throw that on and see if I can clear everything if it doesn’t work then I’ll turn this one wheel into a table or something.. With it being a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad