• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SenorNoob

TRS Event TRS 25th Anniversary Fall Adventure - Land Between The Lakes - September 5th – 8th, 2024

I'm not big on shirts with anything but solid colors. However I feel like this could be a good way make our group more identifiable. I'm useless with faces and names, but at least I'd know who was part of the group.
  2. SenorNoob

Wet head liner 1990 extra cab

Most people wouldn't find that thread very quickly. I just happened to remember it. BTW, since this is by far the most comprehensive site for Ranger work on the web try this. --- When you do a Google search, after all of your search terms add site:therangerstation.com That tells Google to only...
  3. SenorNoob

2.5L ('98-'01) Replaced injectors and Fuel Pump, Runs super rich and misfires

Can you check fuel pressure? I'm betting it drops off quickly when running.
  4. SenorNoob

Wet head liner 1990 extra cab

1990? Check the cargo light and in the top corners around the windshield. I had my windshield replaced trying to stop a leak. It ended up being those corners. 1st/2nd gen Roof leak/rust prevention PSA
  5. SenorNoob

Manual locking hub diameter/size?

Seems like hose clamp would work better for that...
  6. SenorNoob

Another Gauge Cluster Question

See this video. It shows how to adjust tach for cylinder number.
  7. SenorNoob

2.5L ('98-'01) Replaced injectors and Fuel Pump, Runs super rich and misfires

I see changed parts. Why? What about the air filter?
  8. SenorNoob

New to prerunners

I wish. Both of those are a mess. There is a site called Local Sales Network too. It's not really any better tho.
  9. SenorNoob

Stuck in 4 high

Can you move shaft on the transfer case or the mating part on the new motor manually? Without power to it! If so, I'd move whichever is easier just to get it close. Then hold the motor onto the shaft and rotate as needed to make the bolt holes line up. Don't immediately try to drive afterwards...
  10. SenorNoob

Ford Ranger struts

Risky around a shock if it's still charged.
  11. SenorNoob

Rearview mirror end of life...

Activator? I've always used something like this. PERMATEX® REARVIEW MIRROR ADHESIVE KIT I have used superglue. But it doesn't hold as well.
  12. SenorNoob

Rearview mirror end of life...

And don't get it too close to the top of the window to put the mirror back on.
  13. SenorNoob

TRS Event TRS 25th Anniversary Fall Adventure - Land Between The Lakes - September 5th – 8th, 2024

I just got off the phone with them. Got reservation Wednesday night thru Sunday morning. Bank is showing the charge just waiting for the confirmation e-mail.
  14. SenorNoob

‘90 4.0 CHECK ENGINE Light turns on and off while driving

Mine does very similar except I have a code for lean or rich one. Can't remember which. Pretty sure I cracked the O2 senor changing the transmission. I've been unable to remove it since. Planning to do that when I replace the engine. Gotta cut the y-pipe loose then anyway...
  15. SenorNoob

I'm going to try be there Wednesday and leave either late Saturday or early Sunday. I have to be back for work Sunday night at 8pm. As of right now I don't know if Brittney will be coming or not.
  16. SenorNoob

Starter clicks, truck runs after push start

Am unsure if serious or sarcastic. If serious I wanna know how that works...
  17. SenorNoob

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

That's way more sanding than I've ever done for anything.
  18. SenorNoob

Dans 94, RCSB, 4.0, 4x4, 5spd

I know it's possible to do u-joints by other means, but it's so much easier with the press that it's silly. For me the hardest thing is getting the spindle back on the passenger side. That Echo spring is stronger than it looks.
  19. SenorNoob

So sites 1-12 appear to be the closest. I wonder if there is space there to park a truck? Edit: I see now that it says Parking Onsite/Adjacent.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad