Search results

1. JOLENE_THE_RANGER

HYDROBOOST BRAKES?

has anyone converted to hydroboost brakes? im wondering what steering pump i need to do this conversion or if i can some how use my stock one (4.0 ohv)? i found that some mustangs came with hydroboost set ups so id probably use one of those. any help is appreciated. thanks!
  2. JOLENE_THE_RANGER

transmission adapters

hey guys. i recently came across a company that made various billet adapters for ford engine to gm trans or vise versa but they did not have anything for a ranger 4.0 to gm auto trans. was wondering if anyone has came across said item?
  3. JOLENE_THE_RANGER

jolene

so i thought i might start a build thread on my truck to post future progress and such. the first half of this will be a build..errr...catch up if you want to call it that. i mainly want to have a place to store pictures and such since i dont have a home computer (im using my work computer...
  4. JOLENE_THE_RANGER

new guy

Hey guys. new guy here from california. joined the forum to expand my push rod 4.0 knowledge and maybe find new ways to squeeze some power out of it, buy/ sell parts, and show off my build if anyone cares at all haha. cheers