• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. In case you wanted a classic bmw

Old thread, but... ^^^ Solex side drafts! Not Webers. I owned so many older BMWs, can't count them. I (currently) only own 5. 1981 Euro 745 turbo 1980 728 Euro 1975 528 project 1981 533i 1985 535i It's a disease...o_O
  2. Fiat 131 build

Just took a quick spin through this thread. Superior craftsmanship, attention to detail and great concept! I worked for a Fiat dealership in Lynn, Ma in the mid 70s and was their only mechanic for 8 months... I also lived in Torino, Italy for a year - home of Fiat. I have a 1985 TVR 280i...
  3. Difference in Offenhauser Intake Manifolds

I also have several Chevy S10s. I set up a 3.4 (larger 2.8) that really has some good bag to it. Anyway, I'll have to post pix when I return home. I'll be installing the custom built heads, Morana modified 2 barrel intake, a Holley 390 CFM carb, headers (I have to custom build them) and the...
  4. Difference in Offenhauser Intake Manifolds

I have a 1985 TVR 2.8i - Look it up... A pic of my car is on the internet. It's one of the red ones. It has a Euro Ford 2.8 in it, and the Euro 2 exhaust port heads. It also has Bosch K Jetronic injection (CRAP). It makes (supposedly) 160 HPs. Anyway, I am going to jettison the Bosch Jetronic...
  5. Blue Boy V6 FORD/Cologne Engines and my use of them....

This is a fairly old thread, sorry for bringing it back. I guess I need to contact the OP to find out if he can reproduce the headers. I have an '85 TVR with a 2.8 in it and am looking for headers. These look like a good fit since the TVR and Alpine have similar chassis clearance behind the X...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad