• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Robertmangrum.rm

What did you do to your 2019 and up Ranger today?

Another weekend of exploring and making new friends. Love how capable these Rangers can be. Guy in the 4Runner was triple locked with all the goodies. Brian in the lead has a 3 inch Ready lift spacer up fron a Deaver leaf pack in the back with stock FX4 shocks and struts on 35s and me in the...
  2. Robertmangrum.rm

2021 Ford Ranger Transmission Slips

I haven't noticed any slipping. But I hate the way it's always searching for a gear at lower speeds. I've been running mine in tow mode almost since new. It holds in a gear longer and doesn't skip any gears like normal. My drive to work is only 5 miles and max of 40 mph. When I run in normal...
  3. Robertmangrum.rm

WHO HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TO SHARE?????

A friend I rode with Saturday caught this image of me and Zane. Thought it looked awesome with the sky in the background
  4. Robertmangrum.rm

General Grabber X3

That sounds right. I traded the Sport Trac in in 18 or 19 on the Nissan awaiting the Ranger release. The guy at Discount Tire told me they were brand new with the red letters. Of course I bought them because they were a cheaper option at the time. I wasn't aware that the X3 tread was a new...
  5. Robertmangrum.rm

General Grabber X3

I ran them on my old Sport Trac for about 25000 miles. They were noisier than my Cooper AT3s for sure but were awesome in loose gravel and mud. As far as longevity I couldn't tell you. After 25k they still had decent tread. But traded it in so don't know what I could have got out of them...
  6. Robertmangrum.rm

They did until the angle grinder got ahold of the crash bars haha. Had to remove the air dam and cut about an inch deep 3 inch long knotch in the crash bar. I'm gonna order the ready lift big tire bars Friday
  7. Robertmangrum.rm

Today I squeezed some hand me down 305/65r17s on the Ranger. They look huge compared to the 255/70 r17s I've been running
  8. Robertmangrum.rm

2022 TRS Fall Off-Road Round-Up

Maybe like a camp between a drag strip and a trail system. I wouldntvmind getting the little eco boost on a strip to see what times it would post. Getting to know everyone around a campfire is a lot of the fun. If we use a hotel everybody normally just disperse after the event. But all that...
  9. Robertmangrum.rm

Would be awesome to find some where that both 2wd street trucks and 4wd offroad trucks could both get out and play. Even if it was 2 different spot with a camping spot in the middle. Aconvoy of Rangers would be pretty cool 😎 I really enjoyed the camping though. Was nice to set around the fire...
  10. Robertmangrum.rm

Hey guys and gals. I remember Jim saying something about a spring event and such. Any dates set for th 2023 events. Just trying to get my calendar filled in. Hate I missed the 2022 ride. But I'm looking forward to getting back out with the Ranger Family.
  11. Robertmangrum.rm

1993 Splash in SC

Sorry you said Cades Cove. I was thinking Copperingers Cove. Cades Coves is a paved loop in th Smokey Mountains. Beautiful area. Not much wheeling but if you exit through Parsons Branch. You will come out on the tail of the dragon. Would be an epic ride on the 2 wheeler haha
  12. Robertmangrum.rm

1993 Splash in SC

I'd need sliders before I'd be ready for Cades Cove haha. But I'll be watching for events. He's been wanting to do some more overlanding type rides. He's been riding on all my trips since that Traverse trip and said that he wished there was more camping instead of just day trips.
  13. Robertmangrum.rm

1993 Splash in SC

Mr. Eric, My son Zane was talking last night how muchbfun he had on the Traverse last year. He asked if you were planning another trip. I said I'd find out. I'd like to be able to complete the whole thing this year so will need to schedule some time off. Thinking maybe this spring so it might...
  14. Robertmangrum.rm

This is all good info. I was curious because of the difficulty of trying to find the 910S in stock locally. Last 2 oil changes i had to wait a day for Oriellys to get my filter. But to take no chances looks like I'll keep waiting the day haha.
  15. Robertmangrum.rm

That's good to know. My Wal-Mart is always out of the 910s here. I've been going to Oriellys just because. Some times they have a deal for 5 quarts and a filter. But never on the synthetic. Plus we need 2 more quarts to fill these things. We'll about 1.25 or so.
  16. Robertmangrum.rm

Hello from Cincinnati

Welcome aboard. When you get all inventoried let me know what your missing. My dad has a wrecked 86 thunderbird turbo coupe wrecked back in the woods behind the house. It's been there for decades. Not sure what's good left on it. Bit I wouldn't mind going down and digging through it. It was...
  17. Robertmangrum.rm

2 Ford Rangers and a Taco out exploring

Yeah that's what I was told. The guy in the Taco was a local police officer so we at least had that for us. But it was my first time and they are both locals who know most the land owners. I would never had went down in there haha. My wife was a little nervous even with 2 trucks with winches...
  18. Robertmangrum.rm

2 Ford Rangers and a Taco out exploring

Made a friend who runs Hidden Gem Adventures and he showed me some new areas around me I never knew existed. Never quits amazing me how capable these little trucks can be.
  19. Robertmangrum.rm

Todays weather

That's cold for TN but just wait. Supposedly going to be 65 New Years Eve. Got to love that Tennessee weather
  20. Robertmangrum.rm

2019+ Ford Ranger Lift Kits / Crash Bars

It was the driver front strut and one of the rears the other time. They replaced them under warranty though. He loves them. But he also said he was gonna switch to Fox probably next year. He's also told me that the rears are rusting at the mounts. That being said he spends just about every...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad