• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. yardy_b

Thinking of getting a new Ranger

Like the title says, I’m thinking about getting a new Ranger. I recently had to get rid of my ‘00 XLT as the mechanical problems I was having were getting to be too much for me to keep up with. What are your thoughts on the new Rangers? Is it worth it to get one?
  2. yardy_b

Remanned engine questions

I don't remember the codes off the top of my head, but one is a cylinder 5 misfire and I replaced all the spark plugs. I don't remember the second one.
  3. yardy_b

Remanned engine questions

I'm having some issues with my Ranger. My check engine light will not go off and I have been fixing problem after problem, but it just won't go away. I've decided to get a remanufactured engine to replace my current one and my question is if I buy one, does the remained engine have to come from...
  4. yardy_b

LED headlights installed

Will do
  5. yardy_b

LED headlights installed

I'm not really sure. They are fairly bright, but I haven't had a chance to see how focused they are yet
  6. yardy_b

LED headlights installed

Finally got the LEDs set in place and properly put in. The LEDs are torchbeam 9007s.
  7. yardy_b

Headlight clips broke

Ah ok. I thought I had to take the housing out completely to do it.
  8. yardy_b

Headlight clips broke

No. The small metal clips that hold the pins in the headlight housing
  9. yardy_b

Hello from Las Vegas

Ah ok lol. Thanks.
  10. yardy_b

Headlight clips broke

Last night I was trying to replace my headlight bulbs and while I was trying to pull off the clips, the top of two of them snapped off. Is there a way to take off the clips without the top parts? I have a 2000 ranger xlt.
  11. yardy_b

Hello from Las Vegas

Yeah kind of. I got it in January
  12. yardy_b

Hello from Las Vegas

Hello I’m new to the site. I’m currently working on fixing up my 2000 Ranger nd so far this site has helped me out the most so I decided to join.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad