• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Saddle Tramp

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I replaced my brake pads today and got the shocks delivered early. Monroe OESpectrum since it's 2wd. Had to represent Metro Detroit and give the nod to Sears.
  2. Saddle Tramp

How much is the dump fee?
  3. Saddle Tramp

The Motorcraft brake pads came in! Got my project for this weekend.
  4. Saddle Tramp

Hope they get you the right one.
  5. Saddle Tramp

Got the oil changed and tires rotated. The inspection said I needed a break job with a price of $550! 😲 Being skeptical, I checked them myself. Yeah. I do need new pads and wait! The passenger side shock absorber is wet. How did they not notice the leak,? Gotta get some new shocks . There's...
  6. Saddle Tramp

Does the Rock Auto discount still work?

I have to get pads and shocks, so I was wondering if that code is still available.
  7. Saddle Tramp

new law has mandatory kill switch coming soon

I never liked "Cash-for-clunkers" but unfortunately, the majority of car/truck owners are not enthusiasts. The kill switch will definitely be sold as safety against drunk/high driving. You shouldn't be asking how to avoid this, but how high are they going to raise my insurance because my truck...
  8. Saddle Tramp

2011 Ford Ranger 2 Wheel Drive Sport

Ow! Glad it found an owner like you.
  9. Saddle Tramp

How much weight is enough?

If I was still in Michigan, I'd just strap an S-10 in the bed and call it good.
  10. Saddle Tramp

So my 63 year old mother decided she wants a truck.... help!

I vote for the Maverick. Possibly the Lariat edition. If she wants something more car looking, than the Santa Cruz. I wouldn't worry about parts availability given Hyundai is the third largest global auto manufacturer at this point.
  11. Saddle Tramp

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! 🛻🎄
  12. Saddle Tramp

2000 Ford Ranger SUPER CAB XLT 4.0 4WD

What high schooler owned this?
  13. Saddle Tramp

Thinking of painting the Ranger

I'm not worried about resale value since I plan on keeping it another 10 years, 100,000 miles.
  14. Saddle Tramp

1988 RANGER XLT

Via Barn Finds 4x4 https://barnfinds.com/underappreciated-pickup-1988-ford-ranger-4x4-xlt/
  15. Saddle Tramp

Nah. Too 90's for me. 😁
  16. Saddle Tramp

Has anyone replaced the timing chain tensioners?

I'm starting to over think this and wondering if I should also do a Marvel's Mystery Oil treatment too. Or will that just cause more sludge?
  17. Saddle Tramp

Has anyone replaced the timing chain tensioners?

Thanks for the reply and link. I don't know why, but I was thinking that a ton of oil would pour out when changing the bottom one. (Forgetting that most would be in the pan.)
  18. Saddle Tramp

I saw a Mazda B series in Hunter Green last week and liked how it went well with the black trim on the bumper. (My wife is very Irish and likes green) The light blue influence comes from the very first model I bought myself. A CJ-7 molded in that blue with black seats and top. Plus Huck has an...
  19. Saddle Tramp

I'm 53 so I understand. You're truck looks great. Maybe I should do a middle stripe in Lions blue. 🤔

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad